Agnes Caltot Garrido

Agnes Caltot Garrido

There are 1 comment on the Guam Pacific Daily News story from Sep 25, 2007, titled Agnes Caltot Garrido. In it, Guam Pacific Daily News reports that:

Mass of intention for Agnes Caltot Garrido of Baza Gardens is being said nightly at 6 at the Dulce Nombre de Maria Cathedral-Basilica in Hagatna. via Guam Pacific Daily News

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Guam Pacific Daily News.

haim habib

Barrigada, Guam

#1 Oct 2, 2007
Agnes was my neighbor for many years. These is something sanitly about that dear woman and the world is poorer without her. I told my daughter Lior (who is in Texas) about Agnes passing and she was saddaned. Very. I would like to convey my deepest condolonces to Agnes's children. I know how much they will miss her. So will many others, me and Lior included.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dulce Nombre, Honduras Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News National Museum opens: Purpose is to preserve C... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Nulli Secundus 1
News Santo Nino celebration grows,aims to include Gu... (Jan '12) Jan '12 citizen 1
News Guam Filipinos honor Santo Ni o tomorrow (Jan '09) Jun '09 KissandTell 49
News Final farewell to fallen son: Sgt. Samson Mora ... (Jul '08) Jul '08 Lois Sprague 1
News Pope to honor, promote four island priests (Sep '06) Sep '06 Ivyrose Quitugua 1
More from around the web