11:24 Resistance Continues ...

11:24 Resistance Continues ...

There are 3 comments on the Prensa Latina story from Aug 16, 2009, titled 11:24 Resistance Continues .... In it, Prensa Latina reports that:

Tegucigalpa, Aug 15 Tough repression by special riot forces and vast military deployment in Honduras have failed to stop people''s resistance, according to opposition leaders.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Prensa Latina.

tquinnmikelson

Bayfield, CO

#1 Aug 16, 2009
Why are we doing this,we should invite him back,and than things would take care of the problem,Let him back in,it won't last long,that i'm sure.Stupid if he did,stupid if he try.Gump,moma told me a boxs of candy is like life,you never know what you may get,Let him back.It will take care ouve its self
tquinnmikelson

Bayfield, CO

#2 Aug 16, 2009
And why Choloma,they are just comman people,that don't understand,hell most of them don't have T.V,they walk to work or ride a bike.They are poor yes,and think he may help them,But don't beast the poor,they have been beat enough.I'm sorry it's just pissing me off more and more.Pefect world lets go back and help the peole that needs it and get rid of this politico crap.Thank again Summer for letting me vent.Take care Quinn

Since: Apr 08

Dallas, Texas

#3 Aug 17, 2009
tquinn..none of this is true...look at the source..PrensaLatina is the CUBAN national newspaper...Fidel Castro writes and edits and censors that paper.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cortes, Honduras Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Leader of Honduras' gay community abducted, mur... Jun '16 Boris 2
News How US Immigration Policies Endangered Central ... (Jul '14) Jul '14 John Grimbaldsun 4
News Honduran families deported back to a bleak future (Jul '14) Jul '14 RIP 18
News Back to a bleak future: Deported Honduran famil... (Jul '14) Jul '14 molodye 1
News Honduran families deported back to a bleak future (Jul '14) Jul '14 terror of politic... 1
News Why Won't Obama Call These Kids Refugees? (Jul '14) Jul '14 Go Blue Forever 2
News Honduran families deported back to a bleak future (Jul '14) Jul '14 Josh 2
More from around the web