Five killed in Honduras jail shootout

Dec 10, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: NEWS.com.au

FIVE prisoners have been gunned down and four others wounded in a shootout at a notoriously violent and overcrowded Honduran jail after inmates tried to kill their warden.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
EL SARGENTO GUAPO

San Pedro Sula, Honduras

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

SOUNDS GOOD TO ME!!!!!!!!!! KILL ALL THOSE LOW-LIVE CRIMINAL BASTARDS. REMOVE ALL THE GUARDS AND THE WARDEN AND BURN THE FRIGG'IN PLACE DOWN LIKE THEY DID IN COMAYAGUA. NO TEARS WERE SHED BY THE DECENT CITIZENS IN COMAYAGUA. DECENT CITIZENS IN HONDURAS ARE FED UP WITH THE CRIME AND CRIMINALS. KILL THEM ALL AND LET GOD SORT THEM OUT ie WHO WAS NAUGHTY AND WHO WAS NICE.

NUFF SAID. EXCEPT I HATE LOW-LIFE CRIMINALS. PERIOD
EL SARGENTO GUAPO

San Pedro Sula, Honduras

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

CORRECTION TO MY FIRST COMMENT:
HOW READS: LOW-LIVE CRIMINALS
SHOULD READ: LOW-LIFE CRIMINALS, SORRY FOR THE TYPO.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Cortes, Honduras Discussions

Search the Cortes, Honduras Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
'Just Bloody Pictures': Crime Reporting in Hond... Jan '14 Concerned 2
Excerpts from AP interview: Honduras police chief Nov '13 American Trained 2
Beyonce and Jay Z 'rock Havana' for their anniv... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Don from Canada 13
Beyonce, Jay-Z Cuba trip was OK'd by US Treasur... (Apr '13) Apr '13 see the light 7
Palestinians simmer with anger ahead of Kerry v... (Apr '13) Apr '13 EASY MONEY 71
Ukrainian leader pardons jailed allies of ex-PM... (Apr '13) Apr '13 news junkie 3
Republican senator sees Obama budget offer as p... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Lawrence Wolf 26
•••
•••
•••
•••