Hillary Clinton Addresses Gathering O...

Hillary Clinton Addresses Gathering Of Publishers

There are 5 comments on the National Public Radio story from Mar 19, 2014, titled Hillary Clinton Addresses Gathering Of Publishers. In it, National Public Radio reports that:

The former secretary of state offered few specifics during a keynote speech Wednesday at the annual gathering of the Association of American Publishers, a book industry trade group.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at National Public Radio.

“i hope we can change this!”

Since: Aug 08

usa

#2 Mar 20, 2014
she offered NO specifics, and took home a check for $250,000...
next week she'll be speaking out against income inequity ... at a posh, private country club!
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#3 Mar 20, 2014
Can't wait for the usual freaks to witch that Hillary is out and about and in public. Hillaryious.

Carboy, Hillary and others get paid for speaking engagements when folks value their opinions. Get over it.
serfs up

Ormond Beach, FL

#4 Mar 20, 2014
Remember, sell out like she did to others when the time comes. Be incognito as the tyranny is expanding. Be wary of your neighbors and cognizant of the massive incriminating recordings we are doing to ourselves..

usa

#5 Mar 20, 2014
Responsibility wrote:
Can't wait for the usual freaks to witch that Hillary is out and about and in public. Hillaryious.
Carboy, Hillary and others get paid for speaking engagements when folks value their opinions. Get over it.
can't wait for her to campaign on "fixing Obama's mess" in 2016!!!!

too funny!

usa

#6 Mar 20, 2014
Responsibility wrote:
btw, b-tch, the name is carey....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

History in the News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Voters have trust issues with Hillary Clinton? ... (Jul '15) 28 min Mikey 7,027
News Despite her many roles, Hillary Clinton still h... 1 hr Responsibility 156
News Democratic convention speaker list: Barack and ... 5 hr Truth Shock 31
News Hillary Clinton wavers on Second Amendment righ... 6 hr Harry Paratestes 1,490
News For Clinton, concern lingers over enthusiasm fo... 20 hr Patrick Aei 1
News Hillary Clinton picks Sen. Tim Kaine as VP Sat ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 1
News Opinion Line Sat Kelly - D J 2
More from around the web