Jon Stewart to Hillary Clinton: No on...

Jon Stewart to Hillary Clinton: No one cares about your book

There are 61 comments on the The Washington Post story from Jul 16, 2014, titled Jon Stewart to Hillary Clinton: No one cares about your book. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

Hillary Clinton appeared Tuesday on The Daily Show with Jon Stewart to promote her book, "Hard Choices."

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#24 Jul 20, 2014
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>If you think voters will put the economy back in the hands of a Republican president, you are even dumber than you appear to be.
My yes..........Obama has only double the disaster Bush started.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#25 Jul 20, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>My yes..........Obama has only double the disaster Bush started.
In a way I admire your blase ability to completely ignore the facts, Le Vacuum. Give my regards to the tooth fairy.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#26 Jul 20, 2014
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>In a way I admire your blase ability to completely ignore the facts, Le Vacuum. Give my regards to the tooth fairy.
I will, but right now she is helping Hillary change a pumpkin into a white house.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#27 Jul 20, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>I will, but right now she is helping Hillary change a pumpkin into a white house.
If someone can do a rain dance and still be governor of Texas, anything is possible.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#29 Jul 20, 2014
Puke Pres wrote:
Jon Stewart (born Jonathan Stuart Leibowitz ; November 28, 1962) is making a big stinking fool out of himself for democrats.
And you do it all on your own.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#30 Jul 21, 2014
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>And you do it all on your own.
We're more self sufficient.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#31 Jul 21, 2014
Shock Poll; 40% still unsure Obama is an American citizen.

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#32 Jul 21, 2014
Dead Broke...

HILLARY CLINTON IN 'TOP ONE-HUNDREDTH OF THE 1 PERCENT'

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/...

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#33 Jul 21, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
Shock Poll; 40% still unsure Obama is an American citizen.
Thanks for demonstrating the stupidity on your side.

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#34 Jul 21, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
Shock Poll; 40% still unsure Obama is an American citizen.
They're probably all either on food stamps or OWS.

“JESUS WOULD IMPEACH THE GOP!!!”

Since: May 09

Lake Success, N.Y.

#35 Jul 21, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
Shock Poll; 40% still unsure Obama is an American citizen.
Maybe 40% of republicans / not the general population, who believes you and your ilk to be imbeciles chasing the same debunked story.

Anything new Dumbo? Care to put a link to your claim up?

We won't hold our breath.

“JESUS WOULD IMPEACH THE GOP!!!”

Since: May 09

Lake Success, N.Y.

#36 Jul 21, 2014
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for demonstrating the stupidity on your side.
Is that a demonstration, or affirmation?

I vote for the later.

Nice to see you Larry / hope all's well!

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#37 Jul 21, 2014
scirocco wrote:
Dead Broke...

HILLARY CLINTON IN 'TOP ONE-HUNDREDTH OF THE 1 PERCENT'

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/...
Hillary made twelve million, poor old girl, barley made the payments on her two mansions.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#38 Jul 21, 2014
TonyT1961 wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe 40% of republicans / not the general population, who believes you and your ilk to be imbeciles chasing the same debunked story.

Anything new Dumbo? Care to put a link to your claim up?

We won't hold our breath.
If your so smart, show us his school, travel and birth records.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#39 Jul 21, 2014
TonyT1961 wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that a demonstration, or affirmation?
I vote for the later.
Nice to see you Larry / hope all's well!
Hi Tony, healthy at the moment. Thanks.
The haters have succeeded in exploiting the underlying racism that festers among so many right wingers. Buying the big lie about Obama's place of birth is part of the overall attempt to plant and cultivate the seeds of doubt about his legitimacy as president.

It's all about the ideological civil war that is being waged in America today. I have to hope that there are enough decent people among us to defeat those haters who disgrace and embarrass us in the eyes of the world.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#40 Jul 21, 2014
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Tony, healthy at the moment. Thanks.
The haters have succeeded in exploiting the underlying racism that festers among so many right wingers. Buying the big lie about Obama's place of birth is part of the overall attempt to plant and cultivate the seeds of doubt about his legitimacy as president.

It's all about the ideological civil war that is being waged in America today. I have to hope that there are enough decent people among us to defeat those haters who disgrace and embarrass us in the eyes of the world.
So you can't prove his claims either. Figures.

“JESUS WOULD IMPEACH THE GOP!!!”

Since: May 09

Lake Success, N.Y.

#41 Jul 21, 2014
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Tony, healthy at the moment. Thanks.
The haters have succeeded in exploiting the underlying racism that festers among so many right wingers. Buying the big lie about Obama's place of birth is part of the overall attempt to plant and cultivate the seeds of doubt about his legitimacy as president.
It's all about the ideological civil war that is being waged in America today. I have to hope that there are enough decent people among us to defeat those haters who disgrace and embarrass us in the eyes of the world.
Great to hear Larry - as they say, if you wake up and aren't touching wood, i'ts a great day!

I agree / and it looks as though the tide of negativity is turning against the GOP. But I'm a fir advocate of moderates on both sides of the isle. Until we get to that point, the partisan divide will unfortunately continue. Look at Dumbo for a perfect example of stagnant thinking, continued negativity, and useless rhetoric..

“JESUS WOULD IMPEACH THE GOP!!!”

Since: May 09

Lake Success, N.Y.

#42 Jul 21, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
If your so smart, show us his school, travel and birth records.
Blah blah blah / same old crap.

No one, even the president, has to show their school records - it's called the law you ultimate moron.

"Claims #1, 2 and 4, college records. Obama’s college records are not “sealed” by a court order, as this graphic would have you believe. It would be illegal under federal law (the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974) for Occidental, Columbia or Harvard Law School to give any former student’s records to reporters or members of the public without that person’s specific, written permission. Obama hasn’t released them, but neither have other presidential candidates released their college records. George W. Bush’s grades at Yale eventually became public, but only because somebody leaked them to the New Yorker magazine. Bush himself refused to release them, according to a 1999 profile in the Washington Post."

http://www.factcheck.org/2012/07/obamas-seale...

His legal recognized birth certificate has been released long ago - too bad you cling to debunked nonsense. Here's a link to every single debunked story regarding Obama's birth certificate;

http://www.politifact.com/subjects/obama-birt...

You are as always, dismissed/

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#43 Jul 21, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
So you can't prove his claims either. Figures.
Prove what claims, Le Doofus? It's you tea slurpers who are making unfounded, idiotic claims. Don't you even realize that the burden of proof lies with you kookoonuts?

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#44 Jul 22, 2014
TonyT1961 wrote:
<quoted text>
Great to hear Larry - as they say, if you wake up and aren't touching wood, i'ts a great day!
I agree / and it looks as though the tide of negativity is turning against the GOP. But I'm a fir advocate of moderates on both sides of the isle. Until we get to that point, the partisan divide will unfortunately continue. Look at Dumbo for a perfect example of stagnant thinking, continued negativity, and useless rhetoric..
Silicon Valley Techies 'Like' Rand Paul After Visit...
'Conservatarian' Movement Begins?

IRS seeks help destroying another 3,200 hard drives...

SHOCK POLL: 40% STILL NOT SURE OBAMA IS AMERICAN CITIZEN...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

History in the News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'I've been living a lie for so long': Morbidly ... (May '16) Mar 22 Texxy 2
News Sex abuse victim targeted by her stepfather fro... (Mar '14) Mar 21 Bob 2
News Conway: Clinton's rape accusers hurt Hillary in... Mar 18 Now_What- 2
News Midterm election weighs heavily on debate over ... Mar 16 Eleanor 1
News Hillary Clinton freed rapist from his sentence,... Mar 16 Texxy 1
News CRINGE!!! Bill Clinton Gives Advice On "Persona... Mar 13 Texxy 1
News Hillary Clinton Files for Divorce in New York C... Mar 11 Mall Cop 3
More from around the web