Hillary Clinton says Merkel is Europe...

Hillary Clinton says Merkel is Europe's 'greatest leader'

There are 44 comments on the Reuters story from Jul 6, 2014, titled Hillary Clinton says Merkel is Europe's 'greatest leader'. In it, Reuters reports that:

Former U.S. secretary of state Hillary Clinton called Chancellor Angela Merkel "the greatest leader in Europe" during a visit to Berlin on Sunday and said it was high time America had a woman leader too, though without confirming she would seek the job.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Reuters.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#1 Jul 6, 2014
UPDATE: Hillary says steep university speaking fees go to charity -- the Clinton Foundation...What a hoot. She still thinks she is a charity..........case.

Taking break from book tour and speaking schedule... She should take a break, the humiliation has to be at a level that not even her Botox can support.

“Trump fixing Obama's mess”

Since: Mar 09

& Making America Great Again!

#2 Jul 6, 2014
While Merkel thinks she's a doormat who's married to a scumbag.
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#3 Jul 6, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
Taking break from book tour and speaking schedule....
Why not, boy?
Captain Yesterday

“Trump is the Enemy”

Since: Oct 10

Impeach Trump

#4 Jul 6, 2014
Figures that she thinks so. UberFrau Merkel is a vicious neoliberal type love with austerity - for OTHER countries. Deutschland uber alles!

Screw her and Missus Bill.
Captain Yesterday

“Trump is the Enemy”

Since: Oct 10

Impeach Trump

#5 Jul 6, 2014
American_Infidel wrote:
While Merkel thinks she's a doormat who's married to a scumbag.
It was Bush she thought a scumbag, idjit. Remember? He humiliated us once again by trying to grope her at an important public meeting. Amazing that the Idiot Texas Fratboy didn't offer to do shots with her.

America's worst President, EVER, courtesy of Dick Cheney (whose hand you can see up Bush's arse in some pictures!)....

“Trump fixing Obama's mess”

Since: Mar 09

& Making America Great Again!

#6 Jul 6, 2014
Captain Yesterday wrote:
<quoted text>
It was Bush she thought a scumbag, idjit. Remember? He humiliated us once again by trying to grope her at an important public meeting. Amazing that the Idiot Texas Fratboy didn't offer to do shots with her.
America's worst President, EVER, courtesy of Dick Cheney (whose hand you can see up Bush's arse in some pictures!)....
Humiliating is when your self-admitted crackhead President Oblahblah admitted he enjoys crack pies.

Captain Yesterday

“Trump is the Enemy”

Since: Oct 10

Impeach Trump

#7 Jul 6, 2014
American_Infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
Humiliating is when your self-admitted crackhead President Oblahblah admitted he enjoys crack pies.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =WlyvxUZW3PIXX
You're even dumber than I could have imagined.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#10 Jul 7, 2014
Captain Yesterday wrote:
<quoted text>It was Bush she thought a scumbag, idjit. Remember? He humiliated us once again by trying to grope her at an important public meeting. Amazing that the Idiot Texas Fratboy didn't offer to do shots with her.

America's worst President, EVER, courtesy of Dick Cheney (whose hand you can see up Bush's arse in some pictures!)....
Well, that's a lie. Maybe you have him confused with rapist Clinton.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#11 Jul 7, 2014
Captain Yesterday wrote:
<quoted text>You're even dumber than I could have imagined.
The only thing you imagine is that Obama is real and not a manufactured fruit loop.
Captain Yesterday

“Trump is the Enemy”

Since: Oct 10

Impeach Trump

#12 Jul 7, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, that's a lie. Maybe you have him confused with rapist Clinton.
Awaiting your proof that my comments were in any way dishonest. Ready with apology when you do that,dirtbag.

Not holding my breath waiting for it to happen, though.
Captain Yesterday

“Trump is the Enemy”

Since: Oct 10

Impeach Trump

#13 Jul 7, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
The only thing you imagine is that Obama is real and not a manufactured fruit loop.
Literally insane comment on your part. If you're not institutionalized, why not?

“Trump fixing Obama's mess”

Since: Mar 09

& Making America Great Again!

#14 Jul 8, 2014
Captain Yesterday wrote:
<quoted text>
You're even dumber than I could have imagined.
Oh ouch!!!

NOT.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#15 Jul 8, 2014
Captain Yesterday wrote:
<quoted text>Awaiting your proof that my comments were in any way dishonest. Ready with apology when you do that,dirtbag.

Not holding my breath waiting for it to happen, though.
Yes I agree, you are delusional.
Captain Yesterday

“Trump is the Enemy”

Since: Oct 10

Impeach Trump

#16 Jul 8, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I agree, you are delusional.
Thanks for your concession, puss-boy.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#17 Jul 9, 2014
Captain Yesterday wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for your concession, puss-boy.
February 9, 2001

Campaign finance reform, while not rendering bad presidential judgments obsolete, would help address the root problem involved in this and so many of the Clinton administration's other scandals unequal access to the White House. Like those of Michael Milken and others championed by wealthy Democratic contributors, Marc Rich's pardon application was sent directly to the White House and did not go through the usual Justice Department channels. His former wife, Denise Rich, who invoked her right not to incriminate herself in declining to testify yesterday, wrote Mr. Clinton on behalf of the pardon application.

She also wrote big checks to the party, to Hillary Rodham Clinton's Senate campaign and to the Clinton presidential library. Strategic campaign donations were also made by other pardon seekers.

BROKE.........TELL US ABOUT IT HILLARY.
Swedenforever

Silver Spring, MD

#18 Oct 15, 2014
Merkel is a centrist, social progressive without imperial aspirations like the 'Fuhrer'..
Swedenforever

Silver Spring, MD

#19 Oct 15, 2014
Captain Yesterday wrote:
<quoted text>
You're even dumber than I could have imagined.
Imagine yourself and you will be SirPrised
Foster

Ashburn, VA

#20 Oct 15, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
UPDATE: Hillary says steep university speaking fees go to charity -- the Clinton Foundation...What a hoot. She still thinks she is a charity..........case.
Taking break from book tour and speaking schedule... She should take a break, the humiliation has to be at a level that not even her Botox can support.
Hillary fees of $225,000 generally generates in excess of $3 Million for the schools hosting her speeches. That funds many poor kids tutions at those schools. oh, you're anti education.
Foster

Ashburn, VA

#21 Oct 15, 2014
Captain Yesterday wrote:
<quoted text>
It was Bush she thought a scumbag, idjit. Remember? He humiliated us once again by trying to grope her at an important public meeting. Amazing that the Idiot Texas Fratboy didn't offer to do shots with her.
America's worst President, EVER, courtesy of Dick Cheney (whose hand you can see up Bush's arse in some pictures!)....
I remember. Bush sexually harassed Merkel at the G8 Summit, touching and feeling on her as if she was a stripper. He acted like a park ape
Foster

Ashburn, VA

#22 Oct 15, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, that's a lie. Maybe you have him confused with rapist Clinton.
Not a lie. Bush did that in front of a live camara at the G8 Summit. That was a rage for 5 days in the news, well except on Fox

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

History in the News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News White House security clearance changes may affe... 4 hr Just Thinking 3
News Uranium One informant says Moscow paid millions... Feb 8 YouDidntBuildThat 3
News As U.S. stocks plummet, Trump goes silent on ro... Feb 7 Lawrence Wolf 31
News George W. Bush's favorable rating has pulled a ... Jan 23 Hah_ 4
News How will President Trump shape crime and polici... (Nov '16) Jan 23 Scott Lane 7
News Honeywell shuts Teterboro aviation plant (Mar '07) Jan '18 Rich Clarke 47
News In numbers: Donald Trump's first year in the Wh... Jan '18 spocko 110
More from around the web