After last two weeks, is it time for a laugh?

Apr 27, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: KOCO-TV Oklahoma City

President Barack Obama has had to give some tough speeches in the past couple of weeks.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

Good for Obama, he needs to lighten the mood a little. Nothing wrong with a good joke. He could lead off with the one where NOBODY making less than $250K will see ANY tax increase. Or maybe the cutting the deficit in half joke. That one always cracks me up.

“Obama tells the right to...”

Since: Jun 07

shhhh... STFU, you lost...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

One of the great things about President Obama is his ability to multitask/walk and chew gum at the same time. He has the unique ability to be all things to all the American people. He spoke at the Bush library (oxymoron) giving faint praise (which was much more than Bush deserved) to a crowd of neo-cons that desperately wants to re-write history… and then Obama went to a memorial for the explosion victims (of the deregulated plant that Rick Perry championed as a success story to draw more businesses to the lone star state) before heading back to DC to prepare for the White House Correspondence Dinner.

What a great feeling knowing that ‘We the People’ placed this great President into the White House --- twice.
see the light

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

He gives us a laugh everyday. He exists!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••