After last two weeks, is it time for ...

After last two weeks, is it time for a laugh?

There are 3 comments on the KOCO-TV Oklahoma City story from Apr 27, 2013, titled After last two weeks, is it time for a laugh?. In it, KOCO-TV Oklahoma City reports that:

President Barack Obama has had to give some tough speeches in the past couple of weeks.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KOCO-TV Oklahoma City.

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

#1 Apr 27, 2013
Good for Obama, he needs to lighten the mood a little. Nothing wrong with a good joke. He could lead off with the one where NOBODY making less than $250K will see ANY tax increase. Or maybe the cutting the deficit in half joke. That one always cracks me up.

“Make America Great Again”

Since: Jun 07

Bring Obama Back!

#2 Apr 27, 2013
One of the great things about President Obama is his ability to multitask/walk and chew gum at the same time. He has the unique ability to be all things to all the American people. He spoke at the Bush library (oxymoron) giving faint praise (which was much more than Bush deserved) to a crowd of neo-cons that desperately wants to re-write history… and then Obama went to a memorial for the explosion victims (of the deregulated plant that Rick Perry championed as a success story to draw more businesses to the lone star state) before heading back to DC to prepare for the White House Correspondence Dinner.

What a great feeling knowing that ‘We the People’ placed this great President into the White House --- twice.
see the light

El Paso, TX

#3 Apr 27, 2013
He gives us a laugh everyday. He exists!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

History in the News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Former White House aide says Clinton has dementia (Jun '15) 10 hr Christardy 9
News NBC Claims O'Reilly Story 'Stirs Up Memories of... Apr 20 Jeff Brightone 1
News Lynch: Americans must come before president, Co... Apr 19 spocko 114
News A history of chemical weapons in Syria Apr 6 James 1
News 'I've been living a lie for so long': Morbidly ... (May '16) Mar '17 Texxy 2
News Sex abuse victim targeted by her stepfather fro... (Mar '14) Mar '17 Bob 2
News Conway: Clinton's rape accusers hurt Hillary in... Mar '17 Now_What- 2
More from around the web