Billionaire conservative activist dies

Billionaire conservative activist dies

There are 3 comments on the KOCO-TV Oklahoma City story from Jul 5, 2014, titled Billionaire conservative activist dies. In it, KOCO-TV Oklahoma City reports that:

Richard Mellon Scaife, the billionaire publisher and banking heir who financed conservative causes that included attempts to discredit Bill Clinton while he was president, has died.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KOCO-TV Oklahoma City.

“i hope we can change this!”

Since: Aug 08

usa

#1 Jul 5, 2014
attempts to discredit Clinton????
Bill pretty much did all the heavy lifting discrediting himself.
I never thought we'd have a LESS presidential president...then along came Obama.
Sterkfontein Swartkrans

Furlong, PA

#2 Jul 6, 2014
Good riddance I hope it was slow and painful!
Deo Vindice

Sacramento, CA

#4 Jul 7, 2014
A real Hero and Patriot !

He helped smear the Clintons and he did a pretty good job on Barack "just-call-me-Hussein " Obama.

He used his money to fight liberalism and islamofascism in this country.

We hope that his heirs will continue to fight corruption and racism in the White House.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

History in the News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Valerie Jarrett: Barack Obama's senior advisor ... (Mar '15) May 25 German Supremacy 9
News Former White House aide says Clinton has dementia (Jun '15) May 21 Cordwainer Trout 20
News Trump thinks he is the target of a 'witch hunt.... May 21 fingers mcgurke 51
News Obama Campaign Taps Springsteen, Freeman (Oct '12) May 17 Russell Crowe 64
News U2 welcomes the Clintons, Springsteen at New Yo... (Jul '15) May 16 Norwegian Supremacy 18
News Trump's top aides must go May 15 Lawrence Wolf 4
News The last president to fire an FBI director? Bil... May 9 Jeff Brightone 1
More from around the web