Christmas lights honoring vets remove...

Christmas lights honoring vets removed from Bar Harbor, adorn new tree

There are 3 comments on the Bangor Daily News story from Oct 13, 2013, titled Christmas lights honoring vets removed from Bar Harbor, adorn new tree. In it, Bangor Daily News reports that:

Atop the hill of a blueberry barren, the beautiful blue fall sky contrasted with the auburn leaves of the low bushes, and a huge American flag hung from a truck-mounted hoist.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Bangor Daily News.

Tricia Sheridan

Baldwin Park, CA

#1 Oct 21, 2013
You guys are awesome for taking the tree from the jerks in Bar Harbor! They are awful people.
VN Vet

Richmond, VA

#2 Oct 21, 2013
The people of Bar Harbor should hang the traitors of their town. ALL veterans should shun the town as you would a leper. GOD BLESS AMERICA, and GOD damn liberals.
Joy

Mena, AR

#3 Oct 21, 2013
This story makes me grateful for my town where we still have freedom of religion and expression and we can allow our honored vets to have a memorial.
People should avoid this unpatriotic, anti-Christmas, stiff-necked little town at all costs. Unbelievable....
I'm guessing Ruth Eveland works straight through Christmas every year? Or does she enjoy the paid holiday on the townspeople's dime? Hmmm....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

History in the News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News In numbers: Donald Trump's first year in the Wh... 3 hr Retribution 36
News Is Fire and Fury Fizzling?by Michael Barone The... Sun Poster Child for ... 1
News Firefighters respond to fire at Clintons' home ... Jan 3 Pope Closet Emeritus 10
News Bill Clinton rape accuser: Hillary 'tried to si... (Jan '16) Dec 29 billclintontherapist 27
News Kennedy Center Honors Go On Without Trump Dec 21 my i phone gone 1
News Do you have a relative buried at Lincoln Memori... (Apr '10) Dec 20 christine bickham 3
News In Fight for Judiciary Slot, Democrats Broach t... Dec 18 mr gleeble 1
More from around the web