Video: Clinton to Christie: "You got both praise and damnation for ignoring political differences"

Jun 14, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: CBS News

Former President Bill Clinton and Gov. Chris Christie, R-N.J., bantered about Christie's Hurricane Sandy recovery plans as well as the political response to his relief efforts Former President Bill Clinton and Gov. Chris Christie, R-N.J., bantered about Christie's Hurricane Sandy recovery plans as well as the political response to his relief ... (more)

Comments
1 - 20 of 34 Comments Last updated Jun 16, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“JESUS WOULD IMPEACH THE GOP!!!”

Since: May 09

Lake Success, N.Y.

#1 Jun 14, 2013
And all the right wing parasites are completely silent on this issue I see.

“i hope we can change this!”

Since: Aug 08

usa

#2 Jun 14, 2013
it isn't an issue, dumbfck...

“Obama tells the right to...”

Since: Jun 07

shhhh... STFU, you lost...

#4 Jun 15, 2013
Chris Christie is one of the few truly patriotic republicans who actually care about this nation. President Obama would have won re-election regardless, but he won easily thanks in part to the nation seeing him and the New Jersey Governor coming together in a crisis to get things done.

Plus, Christie knew a winner when he sees one... that is why he stood with our Osama-killing President.
spud

Bangor, PA

#5 Jun 15, 2013
I don't like bailing out super rich homeowners any more than I like bailing out banks or big corporations. I don't think I agree with a lot of Christies ideas on immigration or free trade either. But you can't blame Christie for being an advocate for his state. And regardless what you think of his positions you have to admit the guy is charismatic and persuasive. If he runs for president he will be a much better choice than Mrs. Bobblehead, even though I'm not overjoyed by that prospect either.
serfs up

Ormond Beach, FL

#6 Jun 15, 2013
Its always the false lame praise from Dem to Repub when the false political difference crap shows up. The Repub to Dem praise doesn't happen because Dems will follow the Devil before they agree to anything unless there is no choice whatsoever. Christie will be attacked unmercifully in a presidential election if he ran as a Repub against a progressive Dem. And he is basically a conservative Dem compared to the commies that run that party.
Makes sense

Dearborn, MI

#7 Jun 15, 2013
Hillary Rodham Clinton/Chris Christie 2016!!!!!
Makes sense

Dearborn, MI

#8 Jun 15, 2013
carey529 wrote:
it isn't an issue, dumbfck...
Yeah, share the love. It's all good (for a laugh).
Makes sense

Dearborn, MI

#9 Jun 15, 2013
Eighthman wrote:
A Rino and a PIG. And the fat one isn't the pig.
Ouch, evidently it IS an issue. Touchy touchy touchy.
ICE

Liberty, IN

#10 Jun 15, 2013
Since the fake marine endorses him, I know Christie SUCKS!
Makes sense

Dearborn, MI

#11 Jun 15, 2013
spud wrote:
I don't like bailing out super rich homeowners any more than I like bailing out banks or big corporations. I don't think I agree with a lot of Christies ideas on immigration or free trade either. But you can't blame Christie for being an advocate for his state. And regardless what you think of his positions you have to admit the guy is charismatic and persuasive. If he runs for president he will be a much better choice than Mrs. Bobblehead, even though I'm not overjoyed by that prospect either.
Not to mention, as a Hillary supporter, I have to say that next to HIM, she has very slender thighs and SHE really looks like a conservative American Margaret Thatcher.

usa

#12 Jun 15, 2013
Makes sense wrote:
i HOPE that's the ticket!!!!!!!

but, at this point, what does it matter?????
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!
spud

Bangor, PA

#14 Jun 15, 2013
Makes sense wrote:
Forget about Mrs. Bobblehead
spud

Bangor, PA

#15 Jun 15, 2013
Eighthman wrote:
A Rino and a PIG. And the fat one isn't the pig.
hat was a good one. You hit the nail right on the head
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

#16 Jun 15, 2013
Darn, a republican that actually wants to help the people he represents.

Teabaggers can't comprehend.

Party before country.

Adolf thought that way too.

Poor teabaggers.

usa

#17 Jun 15, 2013
Wall Street Government wrote:
Darn, a republican that actually wants to help the people he represents.
Teabaggers can't comprehend.
Party before country.
Adolf thought that way too.
Poor teabaggers.
no, adolph put adolph before BOTH party and country...
just like your messiah, obama does.

of course, THAT is way past your abilities to comprehend...
just stay in line and agree with your fuhrer...i mean, obama.
after all, he's not spying on YOU!
LMAO!!!!!!!!

dumb schmuck
Makes sense

Dearborn, MI

#18 Jun 15, 2013
spud wrote:
<quoted text>Forget about Mrs. Bobblehead
I guarantee you that Hillary Rodham Clinton will be our next president AND America will be the better for it!!!!

We all want the Clinton years back. They were the best of times. Then came Bush. They were the worst of times.
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

#19 Jun 15, 2013
carey529 wrote:
<quoted text>
no, adolph put adolph before BOTH party and country...
just like your messiah, obama does.
of course, THAT is way past your abilities to comprehend...
just stay in line and agree with your fuhrer...i mean, obama.
after all, he's not spying on YOU!
LMAO!!!!!!!!
dumb schmuck
The ONLY people calling Obama "messiah" are teabaggers.

Why is that?

Teabaggers embraced, endorsed and defended George when he directed NSA to spy on us.

December 31, 2005

The Justice Department has opened an investigation into leaks to the media about the National Security Agency's classified domestic surveillance program.

The program authorizes the NSA to eavesdrop on Americans without first seeking permission from a court for a search warrant. It has caused a political uproar with both Democrats and Republicans questioning whether President Bush went beyond his powers under the U.S. Constitution in authorizing it.

The secret eavesdropping program, which President Bush authorized shortly after the September 11 attacks, allows the NSA to intercept domestic communications without a warrant, as long as one party is outside the United States.

Bush, who acknowledged the program's existence in a televised address December 17, says it is essential to help counterterrorism agents quickly trace the communications of terror suspects. He called the disclosure of the program's existence a "shameful act.

Bush, who first authorized the program in early 2002, said he has renewed the program over 30 times since its inception and reviews it every 45 days.

Poor teabagger.

usa

#20 Jun 15, 2013
Wall Street Government wrote:
<quoted text>
The ONLY people calling Obama "messiah" are teabaggers.
Why is that?
Teabaggers embraced, endorsed and defended George when he directed NSA to spy on us.
December 31, 2005
The Justice Department has opened an investigation into leaks to the media about the National Security Agency's classified domestic surveillance program.
The program authorizes the NSA to eavesdrop on Americans without first seeking permission from a court for a search warrant. It has caused a political uproar with both Democrats and Republicans questioning whether President Bush went beyond his powers under the U.S. Constitution in authorizing it.
The secret eavesdropping program, which President Bush authorized shortly after the September 11 attacks, allows the NSA to intercept domestic communications without a warrant, as long as one party is outside the United States.
Bush, who acknowledged the program's existence in a televised address December 17, says it is essential to help counterterrorism agents quickly trace the communications of terror suspects. He called the disclosure of the program's existence a "shameful act.
Bush, who first authorized the program in early 2002, said he has renewed the program over 30 times since its inception and reviews it every 45 days.
Poor teabagger.
still pretending you're relevant...
isn't that precious!
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

#21 Jun 15, 2013
carey529 wrote:
<quoted text>
isn't that precious!
The truth stings.

Poor teabagger.
Makes sense

Dearborn, MI

#22 Jun 15, 2013
carey529 wrote:
<quoted text>
isn't that precious!
Um, the only people not relevant are those who failed to realize Obama would be elected TWICE. Pssssssssst, that would be YOU. Learn from your mistakes.

Hillary Rodham Clinton 2016!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

History in the News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'Obama third term' label could hurt Hilary Clinton Fri SirPrize 30
Rand Paul: If 'Hillary Clinton worked for Bill ... Fri Gary 1
How should Hillary Clinton deploy Bill in 2016? Fri Tuco Blondie 1
Will Al Sharpton become a thorn in Hillary Clin... Aug 26 Cordwainer Trout 2
World War I: How did the unthinkable happen? Aug 26 Vojvoda85m 14
On this Day: "In God We Trust" Becomes U.S. Motto (Jul '08) Aug 24 Kid_Tomorrow 12
Obama 'Worst President' Since WWII, Poll Finds Aug 24 Tuco Blondie 6
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

History in the News People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••