McAuliffe, Bill Clinton Campaign In Dale City, Focus on Job Creation, ...

Oct 28, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Patch.com

Editor's note: This story originally posted Sunday afternoon. Well before Virginia gubernatorial candidate Democrat Terry McAuliffe hit the stage in Dale City on Sunday, a long line wrapped around the building of the VFW Post on Minnieville Road where he spoke along with former President Bill Clinton.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of27
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Jason

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

WARNING VOTERS:

Terry McAuliffe is nothing but a SCAMMER. He has had many business ties to illegal, immoral profit
schemes. His former business partner is now convicted of felonies. Both McAuliffe and his business partner made profits from scamming terminally ill Americans. This isn't the first or the last scam McAuliffe will pull off. If you guys vote him in as your governor then be prepared. He will say and do anything to get into a control position then he will put programs and laws into effect you will hate. Be prepared for crazy regulations along with much higher taxes, fees, permits.

He won't create 1 job either. You are asking Terry McAuliffe to manage your state for you and he isn't any good at management or planning for growing your state. What Terry does is go into something to skim off as much as possible as quickly as possible then he'll leave you high and dry!
Lisa

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

Thank God I don't have to live in Virginia the polls say McAuliffe is ahead. You people better hope he isn't. The man is corrupt to the bone! Will say and do anything.

I don't even know who the other guy is but I can't imagine he's worse than Terry McAuliffe.

Wish you guys luck. If Terry wins you can kiss your jobs goodbye.
Ray

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Judged:

I hope you folks are planning on voting. If your thinking it isn't important then you couldn't be more wrong. Terry will certainly raise taxes and cost on any possible transaction you do like permits and special licensing. Regulation changes to increase cost is also something to consider because he is happy to tax the very air you breathe if he can find a way :-)

Ken seems to be interested for the good of Virginia though you may not care for everything he is the lesser of evils for choice. I know for sure Terry is a bad choice for any state.
Joe

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Judged:

Election coming up soon. If you allow Terry McAuliffe to win then you guys are in for some really hard times and huge taxes.
JAY

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

Judged:

OBAMA HAS LIED TO US ABOUT ACA. OBAMA'S NEW ECONOMY HAS PRODUCED 90% PART TIME JOBS. IS THIS THE KIND OF ECONOMY YOU WANT FOR VIRGINIA AS WELL? DON'T IGNORE MCALIFFE'S RECORD HE IS A SCAM ARTIST AND LIAR.

ONLY YOU CAN SAVE YOUR JOB!
Oprah white women

Yorktown, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

Judged:

Jason wrote:
WARNING VOTERS:
Terry McAuliffe is nothing but a SCAMMER. He has had many business ties to illegal, immoral profit
schemes. His former business partner is now convicted of felonies. Both McAuliffe and his business partner made profits from scamming terminally ill Americans. This isn't the first or the last scam McAuliffe will pull off. If you guys vote him in as your governor then be prepared. He will say and do anything to get into a control position then he will put programs and laws into effect you will hate. Be prepared for crazy regulations along with much higher taxes, fees, permits.
He won't create 1 job either. You are asking Terry McAuliffe to manage your state for you and he isn't any good at management or planning for growing your state. What Terry does is go into something to skim off as much as possible as quickly as possible then he'll leave you high and dry!
yes, but scam artist are smart. If I can lie to get elected and tell what I really believe and lose, the scammer will lie. Anyone can look at Terry McCaullife and sense he is not all there. He has a used car salesman look about him.
Jason

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

Judged:

Oprah white women wrote:
<quoted text>yes, but scam artist are smart. If I can lie to get elected and tell what I really believe and lose, the scammer will lie. Anyone can look at Terry McCaullife and sense he is not all there. He has a used car salesman look about him.
Good analogy! LOL, I hope you're registered to vote and get a chance to vote. They are flooding outside money to push McAuliffe in the media. People that don't know him are in for a terrible surprise if he gets into the governor's mansion.
Bud

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

Judged:

McAuliffe is under investigation with 2 federal probes one from DHS and the other FBI. His business partner is a convicted felon. Why would our commander and chief campaign for a man who is clearly a scam artist being investigated by the entities under the DOJ?

Conflict of interest?

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

Judged:

Hi Jason, Lisa, Ray, Joe, and Jay.

Who the f''k do you think you're kidding? This such an obvious organized setup! F''k off!

Viva McAuliffe!
Bud

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

Judged:

Viva? Must be an illegal.
Jessup

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

Judged:

Lawrence Wolf wrote:
Hi Jason, Lisa, Ray, Joe, and Jay.
Who the f''k do you think you're kidding? This such an obvious organized setup! F''k off!
Viva McAuliffe!
WOW, dude it's time to read a paper or get on the web and do a little research or do you prefer to be a low information voter, lol?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

Bud wrote:
Up your burrito, senor.
Bluebird

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Up your burrito, senor.
Is that a homosexual remark?
Bluebird

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

Bud wrote:
You know McAuliffe and Obama are having a illegal alien party today? Come join the fun, I'm sure Wolf will be serving his famous bean burrito smothered with chili con carne!
Bluebird

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

Of course it's also supposed to be a promise of 'jobs', lol. Obama and jobs, oh yeah, that was a promise fulfilled. If Terry McAuliffe wins and manages to avoid the federal pen on cases pending against him then he'll do what Obama did LIE and make more part time jobs for the good citizens of Virginia.

Taco Bell anyone?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

Bluebird wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that a homosexual remark?
It's whatever your dirty mind tells you.

Since: Jul 11

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

Cucci smucci is going to loose, the neomarxist movement in NoVa will not let anyone who called the Iraq war a success bdcause the GOP did it be a Governor anymore..Cucci smoochie is the wrong man for Springfield and anywhere North of that Southern Virginia can go to hell with Mississippi
Bluebird

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>It's whatever your dirty mind tells you.
So your saying that homosexuality is dirty? Aren't you a good democrat? Don't you support equal rights to love whomever you want and marry whomever you want?

Or are you like congress and make rules that congress is exempt and don't have to live with? You know, just like plantation owners told the slaves what they were allowed and not allowed to have.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

Bluebird wrote:
<quoted text>
So your saying that homosexuality is dirty? Aren't you a good democrat? Don't you support equal rights to love whomever you want and marry whomever you want?
Or are you like congress and make rules that congress is exempt and don't have to live with? You know, just like plantation owners told the slaves what they were allowed and not allowed to have.
The real message behind my comment is that you have a ringside seat to your anal canal.
Bluebird

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>The real message behind my comment is that you have a ringside seat to your anal canal.
Spoken like a true slave owner do you crack your whip when you say it?

Betcha are a pervert too, kinky little bas turd?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of27
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••