Hillary Clinton hits campaign trail, endorses McAuliffe in Virginia

Oct 20, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Reuters

Hillary Clinton returned to the campaign trail on Saturday to endorse old friend Terry McAuliffe in the Virginia governor's race, urging voters to reject the "scorched earth" politics that led to the recent government shutdown.

Comments
1 - 20 of 89 Comments Last updated Oct 23, 2013
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
ICE

Batesville, IN

#3 Oct 20, 2013
Hillary Clinton has blood on her hands

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

#4 Oct 20, 2013
On the bright side, NOBODY could be as bad as Obama.

“Smart@ss”

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#6 Oct 20, 2013
Must be nice to get the endorsement from the future president of America.

“JESUS WOULD IMPEACH THE GOP!!!”

Since: May 09

Lake Success, N.Y.

#7 Oct 20, 2013
Clef Hanger wrote:
Benghazi will always be right beside her wherever she tries to run.
Time heals all wounds.
Unless they get infected.
Right know Hillary has tons of pus oozing from her Benghazi wound.
That "puss" is emanating from your brain, dipping down to the keyboard.

“JESUS WOULD IMPEACH THE GOP!!!”

Since: May 09

Lake Success, N.Y.

#8 Oct 20, 2013
Dajokerman wrote:
Must be nice to get the endorsement from the future president of America.
These tea bagger lunatics fear Hillary - they know they have no one to put up against her.

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

#10 Oct 20, 2013
Clef Hanger wrote:
Benghazi will always be right beside her wherever she tries to run.
Time heals all wounds.
Unless they get infected.
Right know Hillary has tons of pus oozing from her Benghazi wound.
Ben-whozi-whatzi?

The sheeple have VERY short term memories; they've moved on a long time ago. Only you wacko Teabaggers care about that.

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

#11 Oct 20, 2013
TonyT1961 wrote:
<quoted text>These tea bagger lunatics fear Hillary - they know they have no one to put up against her.
If they're smart, the GOPasaurs will nominate Jeb Bush to run against Hillary.

So of course they'll nominate Cruz instead!

Since: Dec 07

Palestine, TX

#12 Oct 20, 2013
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
If they're smart, the GOPasaurs will nominate Jeb Bush to run against Hillary.
So of course they'll nominate Cruz instead!
She has too much baggage.......as the months drag on and oblumbers failures continue..America will have had enough of crony's, favors, exemption from laws passed on the middle class. "We've seen this movie before!" LMAO

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-XSK1nLSJ-GM/UQNfJc-...
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#13 Oct 20, 2013
Ivory Filth wrote:
<quoted text> Hillary is only 99 44/100% pure.
What the heck are you talking about? Pure woman? Pure white? Pure Amerikkkkkkkan? You guys talk nonsense.

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

#14 Oct 20, 2013
Bluebonnets-Thistle wrote:
<quoted text>
She has too much baggage.......as the months drag on and oblumbers failures continue..America will have had enough of crony's, favors, exemption from laws passed on the middle class. "We've seen this movie before!" LMAO
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-XSK1nLSJ-GM/UQNfJc-...
Typical of the Teabagging GOPasaurs, you greatly underestimate Hillary's popularity- especially among independents.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#15 Oct 20, 2013
Clef Hanger wrote:
Benghazi will always be right beside her wherever she tries to run.
Time heals all wounds.
Unless they get infected.
Right know Hillary has tons of pus oozing from her Benghazi wound.
the only thing about Benghazi that the US electorate remembers is you grave dancers desecrating the honor of those brave americans for your partisan witch hunts. if you use it in the election, it will only backfire on you...
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#17 Oct 20, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>the only thing about Benghazi that the US electorate remembers is you grave dancers desecrating the honor of those brave americans for your partisan witch hunts. if you use it in the election, it will only backfire on you...
The GOPs will use it over and over again as they have thrown out their spew over and over again with this president's birth, family, pastor, etc. It didn't work for the GOPs then but it is hard for these folks to change their tune.
ICE

Batesville, IN

#18 Oct 20, 2013
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical of the Teabagging GOPasaurs, you greatly underestimate Hillary's popularity- especially among independents.
" Teabagging" is something homosexuals like you and your partner do, why do you liberals insist on calling heterosexuals this? If you think it so vulgar by calling someone this, why do you participate in this sort of thing.

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

#19 Oct 20, 2013
ICE wrote:
<quoted text>" Teabagging" is something homosexuals like you and your partner do, why do you liberals insist on calling heterosexuals this? If you think it so vulgar by calling someone this, why do you participate in this sort of thing.
Teabaggers called THEMSELVES Teabaggers, until they realized that term already had another meaning.

I think it's perfectly applicable to the Teabagging GOPasaurs.
StudeAvanti

Seattle, WA

#21 Oct 20, 2013
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
If they're smart, the GOPasaurs will nominate Jeb Bush to run against Hillary.
So of course they'll nominate Cruz instead!
Really?

Another Bush? Not even the Party Of Stupid would...well...uh....

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#22 Oct 20, 2013
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
The GOPs will use it over and over again as they have thrown out their spew over and over again with this president's birth, family, pastor, etc. It didn't work for the GOPs then but it is hard for these folks to change their tune.
you'd think continually losing would help them learn...

perhaps they are too stupid. i know the current iteration of the GOP seems that stupid...what is a poor conservative like me to do these days...

“Hicksville Hootenanny”

Since: Sep 13

Kornfield Kounty

#25 Oct 20, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Bring her on.....you loons threw her under the bus for mulatto commie last time, will you repeat again with Biden, another half wit.
Sen. Cruz returns to Texas welcome after battle...
...8-minute standing ovation
'I don't work for the party bosses'...
Texas Paper Regrets Cruz Endorsement
The Houston Chronicle took back its support for the Texas senator on Wednesday, calling him “part of the problem” in Washington.

....So much for the greasy canadian.

hahahahahahahaha

“Hicksville Hootenanny”

Since: Sep 13

Kornfield Kounty

#26 Oct 20, 2013
Clef Hanger wrote:
Benghazi is like a huge infected cut across Hillary's forehead.
She will never be able to face anyone again without that pus dripping in their faces.
You're confusing that with your wife's vaginal discharge.
ICE

Batesville, IN

#28 Oct 20, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Bring her on.....you loons threw her under the bus for mulatto commie last time, will you repeat again with Biden, another half wit.
Sen. Cruz returns to Texas welcome after battle...
...8-minute standing ovation
'I don't work for the party bosses'...
Poor Hillary, back in 2008 during the democratic primary Obama played the race card against her and Willie and these foolish followers of Obama did not give a shit then, but now they are backing her, Hypocrites!
ICE

Batesville, IN

#29 Oct 20, 2013
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
You're confusing that with your wife's vaginal discharge.
Oh look, you have a pic of your dunce hat now! It's got red and white strips like Dr. Seuss.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

History in the News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'Obama third term' label could hurt Hilary Clinton Fri SirPrize 30
Rand Paul: If 'Hillary Clinton worked for Bill ... Fri Gary 1
How should Hillary Clinton deploy Bill in 2016? Fri Tuco Blondie 1
Will Al Sharpton become a thorn in Hillary Clin... Aug 26 Cordwainer Trout 2
World War I: How did the unthinkable happen? Aug 26 Vojvoda85m 14
On this Day: "In God We Trust" Becomes U.S. Motto (Jul '08) Aug 24 Kid_Tomorrow 12
Obama 'Worst President' Since WWII, Poll Finds Aug 24 Tuco Blondie 6
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

History in the News People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••