Economic gains may not help Democrats much in 2014

Apr 29, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Boston.com

He and his allies in Congress have ''walked the economy back from the brink,'' his new 2014 federal budget blueprint asserts.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Robert

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

The economy may have recovered at the obama house but it is not that way out here where the rest of us live.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

BETTER START, ACTUALLY READING THE BUSINESS SECTION......This economy is rebounding nicely, and at a slow rate which is ideal....anything more heated would be dangerous.....Even global business leaders have credited our economy with helping stabilize the international markets.....
Robert

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Go Blue Forever wrote:
BETTER START, ACTUALLY READING THE BUSINESS SECTION......This economy is rebounding nicely, and at a slow rate which is ideal....anything more heated would be dangerous.....Even global business leaders have credited our economy with helping stabilize the international markets.....
so is there a government debt bubble growing or not ? if now who is going to pay this medicare bill for the baby boomers that is now starting to just come online.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••