Clinton adviser Lanny Davis: IRS scan...

Clinton adviser Lanny Davis: IRS scandal needs an independent prosecutor

There are 43 comments on the Washington Times story from Jun 28, 2014, titled Clinton adviser Lanny Davis: IRS scandal needs an independent prosecutor. In it, Washington Times reports that:

Lanny Davis , the former counselor to Bill Clinton and close adviser to 2016 hopeful Hillary Clinton, says that he agrees with Republicans that the IRS scandal has gotten out of hand, and that Democrats should feel the same.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Washington Times.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#22 Jul 2, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
What a shame the majority of many polls point to George Bush as the worst- the president who ignored the threats of 9-11, the president who was handed a budget surplus and turned it back into a Republican government deficit, the president that got us into two recessions and two wars.
Yawn........you are so far behind with your excuses.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#23 Jul 2, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
What a shame it is, Au Dumbo, that the actual facts show the peak of illegal immigration to have occurred while George Bush was president.
Prove it kumquat.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#24 Jul 2, 2014
Flashback:
Le Jimbo wrote:
<
So tell us, since being found guilty and given the death penalty......WHY IS KHALID SHEKH MOHAMMED STILL ALIVE..

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#25 Jul 2, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Prove it kumquat.
You'll just move the goalposts, kumbucket.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#26 Jul 2, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
Flashback:
<quoted text>
Michelle Obama's "All this for a damn flag" shown at three ...

www.youtube.com/watch...

Added Oct 01, 2011

Yes, folks, that is what she said, according to an instructor at a School for the Deaf and Blind who watched the video. The video is shown at normal speed ...

SHOCK POLL: Obama worst president in 70 years...

Voters say Romney would have been better...

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#27 Jul 2, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
You'll just move the goalposts, kumbucket.
You keep running kumquat........my what short little fat legs you have.
Cat74

Des Plaines, IL

#28 Jul 2, 2014
Of course Gov Romney would have been a better President. He would have surrounded himself with competent people instead of corrupt Chicago politicians, like Valerie Jarrett, our favorite slum lord.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#29 Jul 2, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>You keep running kumquat........my what short little fat legs you have.
You keep swallowing kumbucket...my what soft sticky lips you have.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#30 Jul 2, 2014
Cat74 wrote:
Of course Gov Romney would have been a better President.
This whole democracy thing must drive you tea baggers crazy, eh, Au LyingC*t 74.

Maybe Romney could have hid the US debt in offshore accounts- like he does his assets from the IRS?

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#31 Jul 2, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Michelle Obama's "All this for a damn flag" shown at
Refuted in 2011, two days later.

{click}

Flagged.

Off topic, cross posted, clueless Au Dumbo Spam.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#32 Jul 2, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
This whole democracy thing must drive you tea baggers crazy, eh, Au LyingC*t 74.
Maybe Romney could have hid the US debt in offshore accounts- like he does his assets from the IRS?
You mean like the liberal corporations and the Obama/Clintons do.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#33 Jul 2, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
This whole democracy thing must drive you tea baggers crazy, eh, Au LyingC*t 74.
Maybe Romney could have hid the US debt in offshore accounts- like he does his assets from the IRS?
'Sue me': Defiant President Taunts Republicans......If he was a real man, he would gather up his wife, children, mother in law and Vera Baker and resign.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#34 Jul 2, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>You mean like the liberal corporations and the Obama/Clintons do.
I mean what Romney did, and does.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#35 Jul 2, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>'Sue me':
Flagged... off-topic, cross-posted clueless Au Dumbo Spam.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#36 Jul 2, 2014
Cat74 wrote:
Of course Gov Romney
"Quinnipiac ran an identical poll, in the second term of Bush’s presidency, Americans rated him as the worst modern-day president—by basically the same percentage (34 percent) as they currently rate Obama (33 percent)."

Oooops.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#37 Jul 2, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
I mean what Romney did, and does.
Oh ok, you mean make money, jobs and profitable companies. On the other hand we have Obama's one scoop or two that only makes money under the table Chicago style and couldn't manage a lemonade stand.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#38 Jul 2, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
"Quinnipiac ran an identical poll, in the second term of Bush’s presidency, Americans rated him as the worst modern-day president—by basically the same percentage (34 percent) as they currently rate Obama (33 percent)."
Oooops.
Still copy and pasting huh. Fingers must be getting tired after your one thousand post today. Are you close to your bonus.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#39 Jul 2, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Still copy and pasting huh.
It's called proof, Au Dumbo.

I know some kind of proof would be new to you... and your other aliases...

When you say that no poll has EVER rated Bush the worst president and then you brag about this poll... there is nothing like proving you are wrong with a poll that said EXACTLY that and gee: whose poll was it, Chubby?

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#40 Jul 2, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Oh ok, you mean make money, jobs and profitable companies.
The draft dodger ran on his record and lost.

2012.

It was in all the papers.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#41 Jul 4, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>It's called proof, Au Dumbo.

I know some kind of proof would be new to you... and your other aliases...

When you say that no poll has EVER rated Bush the worst president and then you brag about this poll... there is nothing like proving you are wrong with a poll that said EXACTLY that and gee: whose poll was it, Chubby?
Show me that quote puffer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

History in the News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Gillibrand: Bill Clinton should've resigned ove... 8 min spocko 163
News Hillary Clinton: Fox News's 1992 Absence 'One o... Thu Longhaul 10
News Bill Clinton 'half-smirked' when asked about Al... Nov 21 mr gleeble 1
News In the wake of Al Franken, Democrats should rev... Nov 21 swampmudd 10
News Bill Clinton visits Puerto Rico, distributes re... Nov 20 Solarman 1
News Bannon: Gillibrand's shot at Clinton 'an earthq... Nov 19 Rick Perry s Closet 1
News Abuse allegations have revived scrutiny of Bill... Nov 18 thinkaboutthis 1
More from around the web