The Return of the Welfare Queen

The Return of the Welfare Queen

There are 1 comment on the National Journal story from Dec 13, 2013, titled The Return of the Welfare Queen. In it, National Journal reports that:

Republicans are launching a class war with racial undertones-and hurting the poor whites they'll need to win in 2014.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at National Journal.

E5A1_B2

Metairie, LA

#1 Dec 14, 2013
Medicaid expansion is "the principal reason your kids' college tuition is going up"!-Mitch McConnell
Mr. Mc Connell, where I come from in the Deep South, it is not Medicaid expansion that keeps our kids' college from going up! It is the incessant amounts of money taken from higher education' s budget to fund charter schools! Louisiana is the third from the bottom of the 50 states, not the last! Oh, and we still a few intelligent Democrats who do not allow themselves to be used by this misguided rhetoric in terms of the ACA! Please don't insult all Democrats intelligence down here in the State of Louisiana! Good Luck in 2014! By all intents and purposes, you're going to need it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

History in the News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Gillibrand: Bill Clinton should've resigned ove... 1 hr Erl 119
News In the wake of Al Franken, Democrats should rev... 3 hr swampmudd 10
News Hillary Clinton: Fox News's 1992 Absence 'One o... 7 hr Club Kelly 1
News Bill Clinton visits Puerto Rico, distributes re... 11 hr Solarman 1
News Bannon: Gillibrand's shot at Clinton 'an earthq... Sun Rick Perry s Closet 1
News Abuse allegations have revived scrutiny of Bill... Nov 18 thinkaboutthis 1
News The Clintons Call Out Trump, Putin at Political... Nov 18 Call me Kelly 1
More from around the web