Japanese prime minister visits Yasukuni war shrine

Dec 26, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: CBS Atlanta

Some people in the United States and Canada who've been without electricity since Saturday may not get their lights back on for another day.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of20
Ainu

Tokyo, Japan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2013

Judged:

War shrine??? What are you talking about??? The Yasukuni is the same with the Arlington. Don't cry like little kids!

Go visit the Yasukuni every day, and Asians will stop crying LOL
Patel

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2013

Judged:

Ainu wrote:
War shrine??? What are you talking about??? The Yasukuni is the same with the Arlington. Don't cry like little kids!
Go visit the Yasukuni every day, and Asians will stop crying LOL
Moreover, it really makes no sense to criticize Mr. Abe.

84% of Japanese people surveyed support his visit to the shrine.

He only did what's in the minds of the majority.

That is true democracy.
Ainu

Tokyo, Japan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2013

Judged:

According to Abe's facebook, his post is supported by 60,000 likes and the most liked ever in his posts.
Ainu

Tokyo, Japan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2013

Judged:

The Yasukuni is NOT "war" shrine. Stop making a propaganda to get symphathized in the world, little Asians. You just use the Yasukuni to hide your arrogance in this region.
umm

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2013

Judged:

Who cares what China says. Japan is a free country and can do whatever it wants.
Shinichiro Takizawa

Japan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2014

Judged:

If the U.S. withdraw American-Forces from Japan and South-Korea,
Japs will stop visiting Yasukuni-Shrine!
XDXDXPXPXPXPXD
Deads in Yasukuni-Shrine are stunned now!
XDXDXPXPXPXD HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Japs cannot expand its domestic-demand, because Japan may be a competitive-society and because Japs afraid that!
Japs cannot build full Shinkansen standard all over Japan, because Japan may be a competitive-society and because Japs afraid that!
Japs cannot build Shinkansen (or the New Truck Train, or Shinkansen bullet train) all over Japan, because Japan may be a competitive-society and because Japs afraid that!
Japan wants to decrease budget for 2020 Olympics, because Japan may be a competitive-society and because Japs afraid that!
And, now, Japan threats the world that Japan will expand its military-forces?????
XDXDXPXPXPXPXPXPXD
COMOOOOOOOOON!
Let's give Japs a try!
HAHAHAHAHA
If Japan wants to visit Yasukuni-Shrine, Japan must protect Japan by itself!
Japs hjave been annoying our America!!!
Remember Pearl Harbor!
Finally, Japan will be destroyed!
Japan, China, Taiwan, South-Korea and Germany are evil-fascism-communism-empires !
Japs prove themselves that Yasukuni-Shrine is useless-stupid-disgusting-rich -boy's toy!
Shinichiro Takizawa

Japan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2014

Nikkei-225 must be 150,000-Yen now!
When Japan raises its consumption-tax-rate, Nikkei-225 must be 300,000-Yen in order to cancel out the effect of Japan's rising consumption-tax-rate!
Japan's, South-Korea's, China's, Taiwan's, Germany's and Russia's stock-prices must be 10-times as high as their current-stock-prices now!
Japan, South-Korea, China, Taiwan, Germany and Russia must loosen their monetary-policies now!
Japan, South-Korea, China, Taiwan, Germany and Russia must expand their domestic-demands now!
Japan, South-Korea, China, Taiwan, Germany and Russia must be competitive-societies now!
Economic-bubbles must occur in Japan, South-Korea, China, Taiwan, Germany and Russia now!
Japan, South-Korea, China, Taiwan, Germany and Russia must make a shift from manufacturing to the service-industries in Japan, South-Korea, China, Taiwan, Germany and Russia now!
Japan's, South-Korea's, China's, Taiwan's, Germany's and Russia's must move from manufacturing-bases more towards service-bases now!
Occupy Wall Street!
We Americans need “Occupy Wall Street” only in the U.S. Only for Americans now!
American-stock-prices must crash now!
Dow must be $3,000 and S&P must be 300 now!
American-bond-prices must crash now!
The U.S. must contract its domestic-demand now!
The U.S. must tighten its monetary-policy now!
Economic-bubble of the U.S. must crash now!
Economic-growth-rate of the U.S. must lower than economic-growth-rates of Japan, China, Taiwan, South-Korea, Germany and Russia now!
The U.S. must take Monroe-Doctrine now!
The U.S. must withdraw American-Forces from Japan, South-Korea, Singapore, Asia, Germany, Italy, British, Europe, Afghanistan, Pakistan and Iraq now!
The U.S. must withdraw American-Forces now from all the wears in which the U.S. now involves!
The U.S. must decrease its military-budget to $100-billion per year now!
Or, the U..S must decrease its military-budget to 1% of its GDP per year now!
I HATE to protect Japan!
Americans' tax-money have been being wasted!
The U.S. must have Universal-Health-Care only in the U.S. only among Americans now!
The U.S. must decrease the gap between the rich and the poor only in the U.S. only for Americans now!
The U.S. must revive antitrust-law onnly in the U.S. only for Americans now!
The U.S. must revive Labor-Unions only in the U.S. only among Americans now!
Minimum-wage of Americans must be $70,000 per person per year now!
Jobless-rate of the U.S. must be 2% now!
The U.S. must revive American-Heavy-Industry only in the U.S. only for Americans now!
The U.S. must be the world's factory now!
The U.S. must fill the world with Made-in-U.S.A.-products now!
The U.S. must be the largest creditor-nation in the world now!
The U.S. must have 5-trillion-dollar-trade-surplu s per year and 5-trillion-dollar-current-acco unt-surplus per year now!
American-makers and the U.S. must monopolize all the markets all over the world now!
Asian war, Korean war, Sino-Vietnamese war, Sino-Russia war, Sino-Indian war, Indo-Pakistani war, China-Malaysia war, China-Indonesia war,
Japan-China war, Japan-Russia war, Japan-S.Korea war, Japan-N.Korea war,
Chechen Independence war, South Ossetia war, Tibetan Independence war, Uyghur (Xinjiang) Independence war,
European war, Germany-Russia war, British-Russia war, British-Spain war, Falklands war, Balkan war, Intifada, Northern Ireland Independence war,
must begin now!
The U.S. must make cars, ships, steel, airplanes, PCs and home-electric-appliances, etc. in the U.S.,
and the U.S. must export those cars, ships, steel, airplanes, PCs and home-electric-appliances, etc. from the U.S. to the world now!
Shinichiro Takizawa

Japan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2014

I made errors in my texts.
I am deeply sorry that my English-skill is quite low.
English is too difficult for me!
Shinichiro Takizawa wrote:
Japs cannot expand its domestic-demand, because Japan may be a competitive-society and because Japs afraid that!
Japs cannot build full Shinkansen standard all over Japan, because Japan may be a competitive-society and because Japs afraid that!
Japs cannot build Shinkansen (or the New Truck Train, or Shinkansen bullet train) all over Japan, because Japan may be a competitive-society and because Japs afraid that!
Japan wants to decrease budget for 2020 Olympics, because Japan may be a competitive-society and because Japs afraid that!
----->>>>>

Japs cannot expand its domestic-demand,
because if Japan does so, Japan may become a competitive-society,
and because Japs afraid that!

Japs cannot build full Shinkansen standard all over Japan,

Japs cannot build Shinkansen (or the New Truck Train, or Shinkansen bullet train) all over Japan,

Japan wants to decrease budget for 2020 Olympics,
because Japan may become a competitive-society by 2020 Olympics,
Ainu

Tokyo, Japan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2014

The winner is quiet, and the loser is noisy.

Keep barking ching, chong, chang...little chink losers.
Shinichiro Takizawa

Japan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2014

Judged:

Japan needs military-draft-system in Japan of Japan now!
All Japs between the age of 18 and 27 must be drafted by Japanese-Forces now!
All Japanese-men and all Japanese-boys between the age of 18 and 27 must be drafted by Japanese-Forces now!
All Japanese-women and all Japanese-girls between the age of 18 and 27 must be drafted by Japanese-Forces now!
Oliver Cromwell

Cleveleys, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2014

Shinichiro Takizawa wrote:
Japan needs military-draft-system in Japan of Japan now!
All Japs between the age of 18 and 27 must be drafted by Japanese-Forces now!
All Japanese-men and all Japanese-boys between the age of 18 and 27 must be drafted by Japanese-Forces now!
All Japanese-women and all Japanese-girls between the age of 18 and 27 must be drafted by Japanese-Forces now!
I do hope we don't have to teach you Bushido Boy,s another hard lesson.
Lie-buster

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2014

Judged:

Ainu wrote:
The winner is quiet, and the loser is noisy.
Keep barking ching, chong, chang...little chink losers.
It is the Japanese who have been making so much noise and engaged in weird behavior in recent years, but not any of the countries which had been victimized by Japan in WW2.

Every year, you guys deny WW2 tragedies and revise your high school history books to whitewash your war crimes: comfort women issues in Taiwan, Korea, the Philippines, PRC; massacres your ancestors had committed (e.g. Nanking Massacre, 731 division's bacteria and bio-chemical experiment with live human subjects...

You guys also demand every year USA to apologize for atomic bombing while you refuse to apologize to the comfort women and survivors of your massacres.

You guys also deliberately go to Yasukuni Shrine every year in a high profile to pay respect to your national war heroes (i.e. WW2 victims' war criminals).

So keep denying, and making noise, and twist the facts.

When you do such silly things, what do you expect the Chinese and Koreans to do?

Keep quiet and put up with more humiliation from the culprit of WW2?
Lie-buster

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2014

Judged:

In the face of rising China and South Korea, you guys feel threatened and do not know how to act.

You make yourselves look bad in the modern world.

You feel threatened because your victims/countries you still hate and look down upon (China and South Korea) are getting stronger and wealthier everyday. But your economy has been shrinking since 20 years ago.

Chinese and South Korean firms are very successful in taking away your markets.

LG, Samsung, Haier... are very successful in beating Sony, Panasonic, Sharp and National which are at the verge of bankruptcy.

Hyundai, Kia etc. are very successful in competing with your automobile makers.

S. Korea and China together have destroyed your ship-building industry.

China is successful in taking away your speed train market.
Shinichiro Takizawa

Japan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2014

Judged:

Oliver Cromwell wrote:
<quoted text> I do hope we don't have to teach you Bushido Boy,s another hard lesson.
I may misunderstand what you are trying to say.
But,. I love the U.S. and I hate Japan.
I wil write the reasons here.

Please forgive me Sirs to write tooooooo long.

I have NO intentin to support Samurai.
I have NO intention to support Japanese-emperors.
I have NO intention to support Japan.

But, you donot understand Japan.
There are too many problems.

Japan is only a military-dictator-country.
And, Samurai and Emperors fought against each-other in order to get control of Japan.
This is only a military-coup.

So, I hate Japan,
Samurai and Emperors are nothing to do with me.

Samurai: military-commanders of military-government
Japanese-Emperors: aristocracy

And, Japanese-Emperors hijacked military-government.

So WAHT?????

I HATE JAPAN!

Japan has not been democratic-country.
In fact, after 1900, 6 Japanese-Premiers were assassinated!
SIX were assassinated!!
Japan is crazy!

(1-1)
In short.
Samurai and Bushido were in feudal-society.
There was NO Japan in that era.
In short, Tokyo-country and Osaka-country fought against each-other.
This is feudal-society.

(1-2)
Many Samurais fought against Japanese-emperor.

There were too many rebels in 1890-1900.
In fact, Japanese-emperor's Japanese-government were always lacking in money, because of these rebels.

(1-3)
And, in this era, Japanese-government made military-draft-system in Japan of Japan.
And, in this era, Japanese-government changed tax-system and riaised tax-rate.
So, there arose too many rebels and riots.

You can imagine.

In this era, people of farmers started to work at the age of 10 or 12.
10-year-old-boys worked at farms for agriculture.
10-year-old-boys were valuable workers for farmers at that era.

And, Japanese-government made compulsory-education system in order to build military-draft-system in Japan of Japan.
As a reult, many farmers (peasant) became rebels!

(1-4)
And, Yasukuni is for Japanese-emperor.
Yasukuni is not for even Japan.

And, so, here are some examples.

[1-1]
[Wikipedia]
Byakkotai
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Byakkotai
The Byakkotai ("White Tiger Force") was a group of around 305 young, teenage, samurai of the Aizu domain, who fought in the Boshin War (1868-1869).

[1-2]
[Wikipedia]
Boshin War
http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php...
The Boshin War ("War of the Year of the Yang Earth Dragon") was a civil war in Japan, fought from 1868 to 1869 between forces of the ruling Tokugawa Shogunate and those seeking to return political power to the imperial court.

[1-3]
[Wikipedia]
Hagi Rebellion
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hagi_Rebellion
The 1876 Hagi Rebellion (Hagi no ran?) was one of a number of ex-samurai uprisings which took place in the early Meiji period against the new Meiji government of Japan.

[1-4]
[Wikipedia]
Akizuki Rebellion
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akizuki_Rebellio...
The 1876 Akizuki Rebellion (Akizuki no ran?) was one of a number of uprisings by members of the former samurai-class which took place in the early Meiji period in Kyushu and other parts of western Japan against the new Meiji government.
Shinichiro Takizawa

Japan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2014

Judged:

(2)
In fact, these following-soldiers were not in Yasukuni.

[2]
[Wikipedia]
Hakkoda Mountains incident
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hakk%C5%8Dda_Mou...
The Hakkoda Mountains incident occurred on January 23, 1902, when a large group of Japanese soldiers on a training exercise became trapped on a mountain range, causing many of them to die.

Several soldiers in the 2nd Battalion, 5th Infantry Regiment became trapped in a blizzard while crossing the Hakkoda Mountains from Aomori City in a military training exercise.
The exercise was meant to gather experience in dealing with winter weather. Japan was preparing for a possible conflict with the Russian Empire in Siberia and Manchuria, which eventually was realized as the Russo-Japanese War.
One hundred ninety-nine of the 210 members died.

(3-1)
Japanese-government wasnot elected by its people.
Japanese-emperor wasnot elected by its people.
Japanese-premier wasnot elected by its people.

Did someone elect Wilhelm I ???
Did some one elect Otto von Bismarck ???

Japan was the same.

Meiji-Restoration (Meiji-Ishin) was only a military coup.

Too many Samurai were against Japanese-emperor.

Even some Japanese-politicians thought so.

(3-2)
First of all,
Japan's first Premier was started in 1890.
Japan's first University to study military-weapons was started in 1893.
Japan's first Diet was started in 1895.

Japan is crazy.

[3]
[Wikipedia (in Japanese-language)]
Japan must establish democratucally elected Diet
http://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E6%B0%91%E6%92%...

(4)
In fact, Japan and Japanese-government and Japanese-emperors first denied Sqamurai.

But, Japanese-emperor Hirohito exploited Samurai-spirit, because Japan was losing war in 1940s.
Japanese-emperors hated Samurai.
Sramurai made governments against Japanese-emperors for over a few hundred years..

But, Japanese-emperors exploited Samurai-spirit, because Japanese-emperor was losing war.

[Wikipedia]
Rokumeikan
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rokumeikan
The Rokumeikan "Deer-cry Hall" was a large two-story building in Tokyo, completed in 1883, which was to become a controversial symbol of Westernisation in the Meiji period.
Commissioned for the housing of foreign guests by the Foreign Minister Inoue Kaoru, it was designed by Josiah Conder, a prominent Western architect working in Japan.

Although the Rokumeikan's heyday was brief, it became famous for its parties and balls, which introduced many high-ranking Japanese to Western manners for the first time, and it is still a fixture in the cultural memory of Japan.
It was, however, largely used for the accommodation of guests of the government.

(5)
But, we Americna-people are positive-people!

Please imagine!

Whats ould happen
if China were Democratic-country???

If China with 1.4-billion-people were really truly democratic-country,
the U.S. might not win against China.....
XDXXDXDXPXPXP

Thank GOD!
XDXDXDXPXPXP

And, so,
that both Japan and China are not democratic-countries
is very good thing for our America!

XDXDXPXPXPXDXDXP

I think.

We are Americna-99%!
I love the U.S.!
I love Americans!

I think that I know JApan more than you.
And, I hate Japan.
I will be an American.
I think that my decision is right.
Shinichiro Takizawa

Japan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2014

Judged:

Yes, we Americans had American-cival-war.
But, this was "Cival" war.

Americans fought for Democracy.
(I think that the U.S. must decrease its military-badget and military-froces now!)

But, Meiji Restoration was NOT revolution!
Meiji Restoration was NOT cival-war.

Only a military-coup!

And, Japan, Japanese-government, Japanese-politicians Japanese-teachers and Japanese-professors donot tell so.

But, in fact, there were wars in Meiji Restoration.
But, Japan, Japanese-government, Japanese-politicians Japanese-teachers and Japanese-professors donot tell so.

Japan, Japanese-government, Japanese-politicians Japanese-teachers and Japanese-professors
always try to deceive Japanese-people that
Japan has been a unified-one-nation.
(Oh, Japan seems Nazi! XDXDXPXPXPXD)

And, Japanese-people want to belive so, because the belief is comfortable for them.
Japanese-people are lazy.

And, this is exactly what China and Soviet-Union id to their people.
Thank God, we Americans are Democratic-country!
I will be an American!

[Wikipedia]
Meiji Restoration
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meiji_Restoratio...
The Meiji Restoration (Meiji Ishin?), also known as the Meiji Ishin, Renovation, Revolution, Reform or Renewal, was a chain of events that restored imperial rule to Japan in 1868 under the Meiji Emperor.
The goals of the restored government were expressed by the new emperor in the Charter Oath.
The Restoration led to enormous changes in Japan's political and social structure, and spanned both the late Edo period (often called Late Tokugawa shogunate) and the beginning of the Meiji period.
The period spanned from 1868 to 1912.
Shinichiro Takizawa

Japan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2014

Judged:

Japan pretend that
there was NO victims nor soldiers nor Samurai who died by Meiji-Restoration or military-coup.
Japan wants to pretend that Japan has been a unified country.
(And, in fact, there were many who died by Meiji-Restoration or military-coup.)

And, Japan says
Yasukuni-Shrine is for deads who died by wars?????
Shinichiro Takizawa

Japan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2014

Judged:

It seems to me that
Yasukuni-Shrine praises
only those who were killed by W.W.II.

Especially,
it seems to me that
Yasukuni-Shrine praises
only those who were killed by American-Forces in W.W.II.

So, I cannot trust Japan.

And, so, the U.S. must withdraw American-Forces from Japa and South-Korea.
So,
Really, truly,
Japan must be occupied by China and Russia,
Japanese-people must be killed by Chinese-Army and Russian-Army,
Japan must be robbed of by Chinese-Army and Russian-Army,
Japanese-women and Japanese-girls must be raped by Chinese-Army and Russian-Army and
Japanese-children must be killed by Chinese-Army and Russian-Army.

These must be required.
These must be needed.
Shinichiro Takizawa

Japan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2014

Judged:

I forgot to say this.

What is more,
[3] was not a democratic-action, in fact!
Some elites lose in power-games.
Some elites lose in politics.
So, the losers of the game demanded democratic-government.

First, in 1890, Japan was a military-dictatorship country like Germany was.
And, some elites lost in power-game.
The losers wanted democracy in order to get their rights
(So, this is not democracy. This is only another power-game.)

There was NO democracy in Japan.

You donot understand Japan!

I love the U.S.! I love Americans!
We are American-99%!
Shinichiro Takizawa

Tokyo, Japan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2014

I have NO intention to support Japan nor Japanese-emperors nor Samurai.
I hate Japan, Japanese-emperors and Samurai.

Samurai?
Buishido?
Then,
why Hirohito did not commit Harakiri???

Hirohito was not a Samurai???
XDXDXPXPXD

Hirohito was a wimpy-disgusting-aristocracy-r ich-boy!!!

In Samurai-world,
commander or the person in charge or general or Shogun
must commit suicide in order to save his hemchimans' lives
when his army lose the war.

In Samurai-world,
commander or the person in charge or general or Shogun
must commit suicide
in order that his hemchimans would be spared
when his army lose the war.

So,
in W.W.II.,
Hirohito must have committed suicide (Harakiri)
in order to save Japanese-people.

If Hirohito were Samurai,
Hirohito smust have said
"Hirohito will commit suicide to end the war."

This is one example.

[Wikipedia]
Shimizu Muneharu
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shimizu_Muneharu
Hideyoshi made peace overtures on the condition that Hideyoshi would spare Muneharu's soldiers if Muneharu committed seppuku (suicide).

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of20
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••