Economic Model Predicts Narrow Romney Victory

Oct 26, 2012 Full story: Wall Street Journal 280

An economic model aimed at predicting presidential elections suggests that Gov. Mitt Romney has a narrowly better chance than President Barack Obama of carrying the race.

Full Story
First Prev
of 14
Next Last
pogue mahone

Sayville, NY

#1 Oct 26, 2012
Dick Morris predicts a Romney landslide. He may be right.
CHECK SIX

North Port, FL

#2 Oct 26, 2012
YEP Thats what it will be...this with RIOTS in LA,CHICAGO,DETROIT....You can Count on it..

WRIGHT,FARRAKHAN,JACKSON SHARPTON will wipe up the RACE HATE and we will have RIOTS in the streets...COUNT ON IT!!

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#3 Oct 26, 2012
Romney also has the women's vote lead now and the independents. Romney will take Ohio and maybe Pennslvania.
CHECK SIX

North Port, FL

#4 Oct 26, 2012
WI: O 49% R 49%... DEVELOPING...

FLORIDA SUN SENTINEL Flips From 2008, Endorses Romney...

Romney signs, American flags torched in veteran's yard...

R 50% O 47%...

R 50% O 47%...

R 50% O 47%...

Since: Oct 08

Alpharetta, GA

#5 Oct 26, 2012
this is bad news for the fans of obama, who were hoping that next term he could take from the honkies and give to the homies.

After all, reparations should be paid, right libs?

“You Get My Truth Here!”

Since: May 09

Nonya!

#6 Oct 26, 2012
A victory is a victory...regardless of how narrow...
responder

Columbus, OH

#7 Oct 26, 2012
If Mittens wins, the only 'economic model' we'll have is the reTHUGlican model, lying smashed on the floor of a ruined America.

Don't give in to Romney...don't return us to recession!
responder

Columbus, OH

#8 Oct 26, 2012
inbred Genius wrote:
this is bad news for the fans of obama, who were hoping that next term he could take from the honkies and give to the homies.
After all, reparations should be paid, right libs?
Race-baiting scum.

“Open your eyes”

Since: Sep 09

Central Florida

#10 Oct 26, 2012
Like it matters. I mean really, does it matter? Welcome in the new boss, the same as the old boss.

Both of these guys are saying the same thing. Just saying it a little differently.

With both guys, you get more war, more debt, more government, less freedom.

Voting for a lesser of two evils is still voting for evil. Just think about that for a minute.
responder

Columbus, OH

#11 Oct 26, 2012
Kahoki wrote:
Like it matters. I mean really, does it matter? Welcome in the new boss, the same as the old boss.
Both of these guys are saying the same thing. Just saying it a little differently.
Voting for a lesser of two evils is still voting for evil. Just think about that for a minute.
That's the American political system in 2012, I hate to say.
Congressional Malfeasance

Gardner, MA

#12 Oct 26, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
Romney also has the women's vote lead now and the independents. Romney will take Ohio and maybe Pennslvania.
Right, his supporters calling Rape "Gods will" has helped a lot! As well as that position being Paul Ryan's thoughts as well, "RApe is only the "method of conception"!

Both these things have pushed Rmoney and the we hate women GOP onto victory!

It's done, it's closing time, Rmoney doesn't have to go home wut he won't be going into the WH!

Location hidden

#13 Oct 26, 2012
responder wrote:
If Mittens wins, the only 'economic model' we'll have is the reTHUGlican model, lying smashed on the floor of a ruined America.
Don't give in to Romney...don't return us to recession!
Really, name one economic model the republicans did that ruined america..........come on puffer let's see what ya got.

Location hidden

#14 Oct 26, 2012
Kahoki wrote:
One thing we will not get is another Ambassador left to die.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#15 Oct 26, 2012
Kahoki wrote:
Well, given the fact that there is no viable third party candidate this year, so either Obama or Romney will be President for the next four years, your criteria suggests that the lesser of the two evils is still preferable.

Unless, of course, you PREFER greater evil.
responder

Columbus, OH

#16 Oct 26, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Really, name one economic model the republicans did that ruined america..........come on puffer let's see what ya got.
HUH? WTF are you babbling about?

ReTHUGlicans seek European-style austerity, with massive spending and tax cuts to shrink the economy. That will return us to a recessionary state, if we're foolish enough to elect the bozo.

Puff on that, moron.
responder

Columbus, OH

#17 Oct 26, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>One thing we will not get is another Ambassador left to die.
No one "left him to die," liar. He was murdered by terrorists. Whom you evidently support?
responder

Columbus, OH

#18 Oct 26, 2012
pogue mahone wrote:
Dick Morris predicts a Romney landslide. He may be right.
Dick Morris is a joke.
Congressional Malfeasance

Gardner, MA

#19 Oct 26, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Really, name one economic model the republicans did that ruined america..........come on puffer let's see what ya got.
Tax breaks for rich people unfunded and borrowed from China

Two Wars, one we were lied to about against a country that had nothing to do with 9/11 unfunded and borrowed from China

Medicaid Part D unfunded and borrowed from China

Bailout of Wall Street to save all the big banks from domino collapsing

Recession bordering on the second great depression resulting from Wall Street meltdown

Intrest on that debt to China compounded

= economic malfeasance by none other than GWB "the Shrub"!

What it was sooooooo long ago you forgot?

Since: Oct 08

Alpharetta, GA

#20 Oct 26, 2012
responder wrote:
<quoted text>
Race-baiting scum.
harvey, quit sleeping with your hands under the covers and get up and go to work. find a job if necessary
responder

Columbus, OH

#21 Oct 26, 2012
inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
harvey, quit sleeping with your hands under the covers and get up and go to work. find a job if necessary
I'm responder...and you're a race-baiting turd. Go back out and resume greeting customers or Wal-Mart'll fire you...:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 14
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

History in the News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Germany offers guidance to reconcile Armenia, T... 3 hr BOZ-OK 21
Mitch Perry Report 10.24.14: The Big Dog to stu... 11 hr Liberal forever 1
Election countdown: Coakley down, Cruz to rally... 16 hr Le Jimbo 1
Bill Clinton takes a shot at Netayahu Fri Ratloder 58
Clinton to campaign for Crist in Tampa Fri Liberal forever 1
Monica Lewinsky joins Twitter Oct 22 El oh El 11
Clinton seeks to boost Democrats in Arkansas, US Oct 21 Inform me 4

History in the News People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE