Rand Paul Blasts Bill Clinton on Lewi...

Rand Paul Blasts Bill Clinton on Lewinsky

There are 1 comment on the Free Republic story from Jan 26, 2014, titled Rand Paul Blasts Bill Clinton on Lewinsky. In it, Free Republic reports that:

Sen. Rand Paul blasted former President Bill Clinton on Sunday, saying that if Democrats want to hit Republicans for the "War on Women" they should take a look at the former president's "predatory behavior" against Monica Lewinsky.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Free Republic.

Ding

Annapolis, MD

#1 Jan 27, 2014
He sounds desperate- knowing there is NO candidate from the GOP to appeal to women. How in the hell can you call yourself a libertarian and NOT be pro-choice. Oh...I got it...only the mousey doting wives get that. "Uh honey..could I please drive the car today?" No...go get my beer...belch.

I'M READY FOR HILLARY IN 2016- LET'S GO LADIES...JUST WATCH THIS.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

History in the News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Former White House aide says Clinton has dementia (Jun '15) 10 hr Christardy 9
News NBC Claims O'Reilly Story 'Stirs Up Memories of... Apr 20 Jeff Brightone 1
News Lynch: Americans must come before president, Co... Apr 19 spocko 114
News A history of chemical weapons in Syria Apr 6 James 1
News 'I've been living a lie for so long': Morbidly ... (May '16) Mar '17 Texxy 2
News Sex abuse victim targeted by her stepfather fro... (Mar '14) Mar '17 Bob 2
News Conway: Clinton's rape accusers hurt Hillary in... Mar '17 Now_What- 2
More from around the web