Poll: President Obama worst President...

Poll: President Obama worst President since WWII

There are 4 comments on the Examiner.com story from Jul 2, 2014, titled Poll: President Obama worst President since WWII. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

A new Quinnipiac University poll released today says that President Obama is the worst President since WWII, and that Mitt Romney would have been better.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

No doubt

Knoxville, TN

#1 Jul 2, 2014
No doubt that!
silly me

Orange, NJ

#2 Jul 2, 2014
Thanks for nothing , saw him as a disaster from day one.
American Worker

Upper Sandusky, OH

#3 Jul 2, 2014
Obama is the worst President Ever
silly me

Orange, NJ

#4 Jul 2, 2014
Give me one good thing he has done.
My healthcare premium is through the roof, I'm low middle class and stuck footing the bill for his disastrous overhaul. Lost thousands on my home and will never recover from it.immergrants , gays, food stamps, that's the sum total of his term in office, that's his legacy. And I just get by.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

History in the News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Gillibrand: Bill Clinton should've resigned ove... Dec 12 Trumps in the gutter 249
News Honeywell shuts Teterboro aviation plant (Mar '07) Dec 12 Bob B 46
News The Latest: Natural resources chairman lauds Tr... Dec 12 Impeach the Creep 8
News Lawyers: Trump too busy to face woman's defamat... Dec 11 okimar 21
News Bill Clinton rape accuser: Hillary 'tried to si... (Jan '16) Nov 30 illegal alien Edu... 25
News Inside the Beltway: Monica mocks 'The Monica Le... Nov 30 Ex Senator Santpo... 3
News Donald Trump signals welfare reform is next, wi... Nov 24 RIP 1
More from around the web