Sarah Palin Will Never Run for Office...

Sarah Palin Will Never Run for Office; Here’s Why

There are 2 comments on the Free Republic story from Apr 28, 2014, titled Sarah Palin Will Never Run for Office; Here’s Why. In it, Free Republic reports that:

Hillary Clinton is running for President. Oh, sure, she hasn't announced it yet.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Free Republic.

Redmon

San Ramon, CA

#1 Apr 28, 2014
I'd love to see a Clinton/Palin debate. I have a feeling Clinton would eviscerate Palin the fool.
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#2 Apr 29, 2014
Palin's latest garbage at the gunfest shindig included nonsensical comments about baptism/waterboarding, gun stores/ fork/ fat , paranoia about government, etc.

She is not the sharpest tool in the toolshed but her comments about waterboarding might be her most ignorant and insensitive.

To use a quote from her spewspeech, palin is "stupid on steroids" and is an embarrassment.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

History in the News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Republicans and President Obama struggle to avo... (Dec '12) 11 hr C Kersey 4
News Nine months after election day, probes of Clint... Aug 13 Deja Vu 11
News Reporters were 'reluctant' to cover the Bill Cl... Aug 12 supremeliberal 2
News US officially tells UN it wants out of Paris cl... Aug 10 Red Crosse 215
News Honeywell shuts Teterboro aviation plant (Mar '07) Aug 3 Bob B 43
News Bill Clinton rape accuser: Hillary 'tried to si... (Jan '16) Jul 28 JOE 21
News The Dishonorable Smear Of Chuck Hagel: A Warrio... (Jan '13) Jul 27 C Kersey 6
More from around the web