Obama, Hillary Clinton 'Most Admired' in Poll

The most admired man and woman of the year are, once again, President Barack Obama and former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton , according to Gallup's annual poll . Full Story

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#137 Jan 5, 2014
barefootsgaylover wrote:
<quoted text>
There goes my little gay barefoot, just cannot post without a gay sex reference. I think that is what keeps me letting him service me, he enjoys it so much.
He calls it his south beach diet..........all protein..
Brad

Marlborough, CT

#138 Jan 5, 2014
Cat74 wrote:
Wouldn't you know it was just that part of her brain having to do with Benghazi that fell out when she fell down on her head. What difference does it make? She is finished as far as a credible candidate anyway.
LOL

It is curious.

Makes you wonder when Oblamer's gonna fall on his head and get Obama-Care-Amnesia.
Cat74

Schaumburg, IL

#140 Jan 25, 2014
I hope so. We need the stability, the jobs, the money coming in from wages, not going out in unemployment checks.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#141 Jan 25, 2014
American_Infidel wrote:
The next President will be a tea party Republican.
Tea baggers are RINOs and they can't even get the nomination in their own party.

Of course: I deal in facts.

What a shame it is your predictions of Republican party winning in 2012 didn't cost ya anything... you are still posting.
Cat74

Schaumburg, IL

#142 Jan 25, 2014
If we had known about Obama's part in the Benghazi massacre it would have been a different outcome in 2012. Now he is the lamest of lame ducks anyway so it doesn't matter if he won in 2012. We are into 2014, and Obama is still trying to overcome the blow back from Obamascam. It will be interesting to see how many lies he tells Tuesday.
Yoda

Colby, KS

#143 Jan 25, 2014
I line the cats litter box with both their pics for the cat to shit on.

Location hidden

#144 Jan 25, 2014
Cat74 wrote:
If we had known about Obama's part in the Benghazi massacre it would have been a different outcome in 2012.
His role was defined by 2011, Lying C*t74.

What you needed was those laws you liked that prevent black and brown Americans from voting.

“bar0ckalypse N0W”

Since: Mar 10

Huntington, NY

#146 Jan 25, 2014
San Francisco 'Exploring' Idea Of Giving Out Free Crack Pipes To Slow Spread Of HIV...

Location hidden

#147 Jan 25, 2014
mjjcpa wrote:
San Francisco 'Exploring' Idea Of Giving Out Free Crack Pipes To Slow Spread Of HIV...
You lie between BJs, don't you, mjjjimmem?

I am sure you are 'exploring' the idea of getting a job... every time someone knocks on your stall door.
Brad

Marlborough, CT

#148 Jan 25, 2014
mjjcpa wrote:
That should offset the methadone clinics and needle exchange programs?????

How come they don't have DUI lanes on the highways?????

Bunch of drunkists.LOL

Paris

#149 Jan 25, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>His role was defined by 2011, Lying C*t74.

What you needed was those laws you liked that prevent black and brown Americans from voting.
Oh, the illegal ones pookie.

Paris

#150 Jan 25, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>Tea baggers are RINOs and they can't even get the nomination in their own party.

Of course: I deal in facts.

What a shame it is your predictions of Republican party winning in 2012 didn't cost ya anything... you are still posting.
Lie

Location hidden

#151 Jan 25, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, the illegal ones pookie.
The Republicans did try but got caught.

Location hidden

#152 Jan 25, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Lie
HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH!

Tell us all, AuDumbo: where did the POTUS candidate tea baggers end up in 2012?
Cat74

Schaumburg, IL

#153 Jan 25, 2014
Hillary hasn't even announced yet, and Bill is already chasing a lady complete with pictures. That would be the news everyday for 4 years if American was stupid enough to put them back in the W H. They were the most immoral people ever to live in the W H. Obama is corrupt, and the rumors are he is unfaithful to Michelle as well, but the media will protect him for awhile yet.

Paris

#156 Jan 26, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH!
Tell us all, AuDumbo: where did the POTUS candidate tea baggers end up in 2012?
We aren't playing dodge ball here pookie. Prove me wrong or just go back to your gerbil.

“Hicksville Hootenanny”

Since: Sep 13

Kornfield Kounty

#157 Jan 26, 2014
No teahadists admired. LMAO.

Location hidden

#158 Jan 26, 2014
American_Infidel wrote:
The next Republican candidate will be a hard right Conservative..
Because someone on the hard right will go no support at all from the Democrats, and less than full support from the Republican party and let's see: the Republican party is already the minority party and is getting smaller.

Great plan!

Maybe run your Canadian Senator?

Location hidden

#159 Jan 26, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>We aren't playing dodge ball here pookie..
Boyfriend banging his belt buckle against your forehead a little hard again, ScrotumSniff?

You keep thinking you are orchestrating here.

We find it amusing.
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#160 Jan 26, 2014
Cat74 wrote:
and the rumors yet.
Rumors and the enquirer are overrated by non-fuxxites and those folks who are rational and reasoned.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

History in the News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bill Clinton drops grandchild due date hint 21 hr Clevelandia 1
Bill Clinton takes a shot at Netayahu Sep 19 Obama Bad 54
Hillary Clinton's madcap media mob Sep 19 Deo Vindice 5
Bubba Slams McConnell Where It HurtsBy Ben Jacobs Sep 17 Electra41 1
Newt Gingrich slams Bush family's friendliness ... Sep 17 Swedenforever 16
Independence referendum: Bill Clinton urges Sco... Sep 16 Scot 1
Here We Go With "The Big Dog Goes Rogue" Meme Sep 16 Garry Ackerman 2
•••

History in the News People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE