Obama, Hillary Clinton 'Most Admired'...

Obama, Hillary Clinton 'Most Admired' in Poll

There are 178 comments on the The Wall Street Journal story from Dec 30, 2013, titled Obama, Hillary Clinton 'Most Admired' in Poll. In it, The Wall Street Journal reports that:

The most admired man and woman of the year are, once again, President Barack Obama and former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton , according to Gallup's annual poll .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Wall Street Journal.

Your Ex

Steamboat Springs, CO

#92 Jan 2, 2014
Cat74 wrote:
There is a God, and you still have time to save yourself. You won't and it isn't a laughing matter.
Is god a perfect being?
Is man created in gods image?
In man a perfect being?
Can a perfect being create an imperfect being, or is god himself imperfect?
~poof~
There goes a whole theology.....

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Since: Jan 07

Dump American Eagle

#93 Jan 2, 2014
mjjcpa wrote:
<quoted text>
The public is slowly realizing how inept barock truly is.
biden is the dumbest VP in history.
Thats why he was chosen... Who ELSE could make a Chicago community organizer wannabe look COMPETENT?

Actually,Biden is quite intelligent but suffers from ADHD in the advanced,untreated form in older adults. Thats why he seems to have the uncontrolled mouth/blurbs/gaffes. His BIGGEST trouble however is as with any politician,he thinks he's as smart or smarter than the fidiots he fools/cons/scams/BUYS to keep voting for him.(And he usually IS)

IF he thinks he has a Chinaman's chance NEXT time simply on his esxperience as Oblamer's VP he is SORELY mistaken. He was never even in the line-up. It came down to the first Woman Prez OR the first Colored Prez. The bitch lost. Apparently Women AREN'T important enough,with the oh-so-progressive lie-beral demonrats,to consider a woman who had paid demonrat dues OUT THE AZZ to follow in the footsteps of "W" and "clean up his mess. Histrionics,remember that word. You WILL see it again. HILLARY was supposed to be the ONE who was to "clean up" the Bush mess.... Looks like Women take a BACK SEAT again in the lie-beral demonrat progressives,who aren't,REALLY progressive at all....

Ain't America GREAT? A GOP born,bred AND raised Hillary,deserts her family traditions on a whim in college,meets a white trash redneck with ambitions from ARKANSAS,of all places....and begins HER climb to the top. But WAIT. Whats that noise coming from HER home town? Ooops.

Well,you know the rest... Dang.....

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Since: Jan 07

Dump American Eagle

#94 Jan 2, 2014
Your Ex wrote:
<quoted text>
Is god a perfect being?
Is man created in gods image?
In man a perfect being?
Can a perfect being create an imperfect being, or is god himself imperfect?
~poof~
There goes a whole theology.....
You seem to be3a bit LACKING in your Theologic reasoning/(?)education. You would do better to: Either find Faith(which I doubt you would consider,)or become better learned on your denial/repudiation of a sentient Being. God,as the Scfripture would have us believe,DID create Man(woman)in His own image. You neglect to me3ntion or don't know that God also gave Man(woman)FREE will. To accept or deny His existance. YOUR choice,not his. Its up to YOU to believe, He does not need youe acceptance

Feel free to ridicule,but as foe me and my house we choose to believe and Worship.

“bar0ckalypse n0w”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#96 Jan 2, 2014
okimar wrote:
<quoted text> Thats why he was chosen... Who ELSE could make a Chicago community organizer wannabe look COMPETENT?
Actually,Biden is quite intelligent but suffers from ADHD in the advanced,untreated form in older adults. Thats why he seems to have the uncontrolled mouth/blurbs/gaffes. His BIGGEST trouble however is as with any politician,he thinks he's as smart or smarter than the fidiots he fools/cons/scams/BUYS to keep voting for him.(And he usually IS)
IF he thinks he has a Chinaman's chance NEXT time simply on his esxperience as Oblamer's VP he is SORELY mistaken. He was never even in the line-up. It came down to the first Woman Prez OR the first Colored Prez. The bitch lost. Apparently Women AREN'T important enough,with the oh-so-progressive lie-beral demonrats,to consider a woman who had paid demonrat dues OUT THE AZZ to follow in the footsteps of "W" and "clean up his mess. Histrionics,remember that word. You WILL see it again. HILLARY was supposed to be the ONE who was to "clean up" the Bush mess.... Looks like Women take a BACK SEAT again in the lie-beral demonrat progressives,who aren't,REALLY progressive at all....
Ain't America GREAT? A GOP born,bred AND raised Hillary,deserts her family traditions on a whim in college,meets a white trash redneck with ambitions from ARKANSAS,of all places....and begins HER climb to the top. But WAIT. Whats that noise coming from HER home town? Ooops.
Well,you know the rest... Dang.....
biden also acts as assassination insurance for barock.
Darkness Falls

United States

#97 Jan 2, 2014
Eleanor wrote:
What a combination.
The woman who 'mispoke' about being attacked by sniper fire and the guy who 'mispoke' about keeping your insurance.
They're both radicals. That "poll" has less credibility than a stray dog barking at a brick wall behind a free clinic. Bullsh*t has always been trendy with liberals.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#98 Jan 3, 2014
mjjcpa wrote:
<quoted text>The public is slowly realizing how inept barock truly is.

biden is the dumbest VP in history.
Same for Michele.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#99 Jan 3, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>Record Breaker! Bush Takes Most Vacation Days For Sitting President

This story was written by Beau Elliot, The Daily IowanPresident Bush recently spent his 879th day at his ranch in Crawford, Texas, since the Supreme Court, in all its great wisdom, elevated him to the presidency. This according to NPR's "Wait, Wait Don't Tell Me," which noted that Bush broke former President Reagan's record for taking vacations from the White House. It's interesting to recall, all these wild years later, that George W. Bush did not decide to buy the ranch near Crawford until after he decided to run for president. Apparently, after Ronald Reagan's example, it seemed presidential to cut brush on a ranch, and Bush was seeking a brush with history. Or something.

Or maybe Karl Rove decided Bush should buy a ranch.(Easy for him to decide - it wasn't his money.) Somebody should have asked the Architect about this when he was here Sunday. Then the Rove-meister could have told questioner that he had a simple, untended brain. Rove, as it turns out, is an expert on simple, untended brains.

The occasion for NPR to comment on the vacationing habits of Bush (and Reagan) was the curious pas de deux last week between our fearless leader and John McCain, who would very much like to become our next fearless leader. McCain, of course, will be the GOP presidential candidate, barring a collapse worthy of the 2004 New York Yankees, and he was at the White House to be anointed by Bush.

What made the event curious - bizarre, according to some observers, but you know how the infamous "some observers" are - was the tap-dancing between Bush and McCain. First, Bush actually did perform a tap dance for reporters because McCain was late (the well-oiled McCain machine rolls on - no word yet on whether Bush will join the vaudeville circuit after leaving the White House [some would say his time in the West Wing has been the vaudeville circuit]), then McCain seemed to tap-dance, verbally, away from the president. Around a dozen or so times, McCain noted that Bush's "busy schedule" would probably keep him from campaigning for the Arizona senator.

No, really. You know, the "busy schedule" that has room for 879 days down on the ranch - which, if you're into arithmetic, works out to around 30 percent of eight years.

Maybe Bush's legacy will be "the 70 percent solution."

Well, that's probably better than what Hillary Rodham Clinton's legacy will be. She famously used what's being called the "kitchen-sink strategy" against Barack Obama in the run-up to the Ohio and Texas elections last week, and while she won Ohio - and the mainstream media would have you believe that she won Texas, too, but actually, apparently Obama did - the strategy seems to be backfiring in the long-term.

At least in the sense that a whole lot of passionate Obama supporters now seem utterly disinclined to ever vote for Rodham Clinton, especially if she somehow wins the Democratic nomination. Which would make that the most Pyrrhic of victories.

And she didn't help matters by seemingly offering the vice-presidential nomination to Obama, which, you have to admit, is a bit like the 2004 Yankees, after choking in the ALCS, offering to let the Red Sox watch them play the World Series.

Maybe Rodham Clinton could buy a ranch
. Start cutting some brush.

After all, she's already running a Republican-like campaign.
Extravagant twisted facts are not stories.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#100 Jan 3, 2014
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>Do you screech about how Boehner, the Congress and others are spending their Chrstmas vacations?

That is a rhetorical question.
Doesn't Obama have a house in Chicago. Bush went to his home, and Obama spends four million in a lavish resort.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#101 Jan 3, 2014
Your Ex wrote:
<quoted text>Is god a perfect being?
Is man created in gods image?
In man a perfect being?
Can a perfect being create an imperfect being, or is god himself imperfect?
~poof~
There goes a whole theology.....
Your middle name must be duhhhhhhhh
stormy

Bridgeport, WV

#102 Jan 3, 2014
Who are these people?
Never mind,, I don't want to know?

Heaven help us and save us from these Hillary people.

When did you get to the point you hated your country

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#103 Jan 3, 2014
stormy wrote:
Who are these people?
Never mind,, I don't want to know?

Heaven help us and save us from these Hillary people.

When did you get to the point you hated your country
Hillary has promised upgrades on their Obama phones.
Eric Gustafson

Virginia Beach, VA

#104 Jan 3, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Hillary has promised upgrades on their Obama phones.
Desperate ploy, are you referring to the Reagan lifeline phone program up graded to cell phones by George Bush?

ROFLMAO. Reagan a GOP Hero implemented the free phone program that republicans today are embarrassed about and do most anything to separate themselves from. Why?

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#105 Jan 3, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Extravagant twisted facts are not stories.
WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !

AuDumbo: twisted facts are more than the fiction you post.

How are those 14 swing states working out for you?
Cat74

Plainfield, IL

#107 Jan 3, 2014
I thought Bush initiated the free phone system? When whatever Republican initiated it it was for emergencies only, like when the little lady in the house was being beaten by her live in man, or if someone got shot, or a child was ill. Obama made it available to get a free cell phone to use in your drug deals, call your lawyers etc., or to call the tribe together.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#110 Jan 3, 2014
Cat74 wrote:
I thought Bush initiated the free phone system?
You don't think you have in your life gotten anything right, LyingC*t74?

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Since: Jan 07

Dump American Eagle

#111 Jan 3, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't think you have in your life gotten anything right, LyingC*t74?
Are you paid by the post,like some others on here?

Okimar: 22,886 posts since '07......

Bigmouth: 80,978 since '11.....

Again,who's paying you??? And how much? We KNOW there are PAID trolls,you fit the mold,troll.....

BUSTED....

hee hee hee

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Since: Jan 07

Dump American Eagle

#112 Jan 3, 2014
Nothing lower than a lie-beral PAID to be lie-beral on line......
Eric Gustafson

Virginia Beach, VA

#113 Jan 3, 2014
Cat74 wrote:
I thought Bush initiated the free phone system? When whatever Republican initiated it it was for emergencies only, like when the little lady in the house was being beaten by her live in man, or if someone got shot, or a child was ill. Obama made it available to get a free cell phone to use in your drug deals, call your lawyers etc., or to call the tribe together.
Well there lies the problem, you thinking....... No, Reagan initiated free phones, they were the Moonshiners Hotline distributed in the Appalachian region first, then Bush extended and upgraded the program to cell phones.

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

#114 Jan 3, 2014
Hillary's fall and subsequent brain injury earned her a sympathy vote from the media.
Eleanor

Vernon Hills, IL

#115 Jan 3, 2014
RustyS wrote:
Hillary's fall and subsequent brain injury earned her a sympathy vote from the media.
Too bad they don't know how it REALLY happened.

<that secret trip to IRAN when the plane ran off the runway> <SHHHHHHHHH>

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

History in the News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Clinton Inc exposed for what it was 7 hr Spank4587 2
News Bill and Hillary Clinton to attend Trump inaugu... Sun Mall Cop 49
News Stress ages everybody, especially the President... Sat Robert Laity 1
News Four key times presidential nominees failed to ... Jan 11 West 11th 4
News Trump's victory was history rhyming with itself... Jan 10 positronium 67
News Pressure on Obama to grant last-minute pardons,... Jan 6 coyote505 14
News Inside the eerie Mississippi hoarder's house Jan 1 JRB1861 1
More from around the web