Bill Clinton to receive GLAAD award

Apr 4, 2013 Full story: WTAE-TV Pittsburgh

Former President Bill Clinton will be the first recipient of GLAAD's "Advocate for Change" award at the organization's Media Awards in Los Angeles.

Full Story

“ WOOF ! ”

Since: Nov 12

33.00, -111.51

#1 Apr 4, 2013
This is a disgrace but hardly surprising from the loony Left.

To teh man who signed DOMA, instituted DADT, lied repeatedly to the American people, a convicted perjurer (he admitted he lied under oath and surrendered his license to practice law because of it), stared into a camera and said on national tv, "I did not have sex with that woman", when in fact he later admitted he did, therefore admitting he's a serial liar, gave pardons to convicted criminals such as Mark Rich, turned down an offer to have Osama bin Laden handed over to us for free, the Libs give this disgrace an award.

America is doomed by the likes of these people.
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#2 Apr 4, 2013
Fa-Foxy wrote:
This is a disgrace but hardly surprising from the loony Left.
To teh man who signed DOMA, instituted DADT, lied repeatedly to the American people, a convicted perjurer (he admitted he lied under oath and surrendered his license to practice law because of it), stared into a camera and said on national tv, "I did not have sex with that woman", when in fact he later admitted he did, therefore admitting he's a serial liar, gave pardons to convicted criminals such as Mark Rich, turned down an offer to have Osama bin Laden handed over to us for free, the Libs give this disgrace an award.
America is doomed by the likes of these people.
America is doomed by the likes of you.

“ WOOF ! ”

Since: Nov 12

33.00, -111.51

#3 Apr 4, 2013
Bruce Willis is a famous actor. One of his most famous movies is "DIE HARD". The director of that movie is John McTiernan.

John McTiernan is now off to the federal slammer for a long time for perjury and lying to federal agents.
http://todayentertainment.today.com/_news/201...

So Bill Clinton does teh same exact thing and gets an award for it by the loony Left, while John McTiernan gets sent to a federal prison.

Yup. That's "equality under the law" according to the loony Left.

America is doomed by teh like of them.
Jared

United States

#4 Apr 4, 2013
As a gay man , I stopped supporting Gladd over a decade ago. Bill Clinton is lying, back-stabbing rapist. He has destroyed the lives of hundreds of thousands of gays by passing DOMA and DADT. This is all about the whorish media industry trying to cook up another Clinton Presidency. They're trying to remove all of Hillary's obstacles - and he's definitely one of them . Maybe his ole ticker will give out during one of his sex sessions and do us all a favor . GLADD you will never get my money or respect - and I will quickly spread the word to others in the Atlanta gay and lesbian community .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

History in the News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
After being impeached in 1998, Clinton said he ... 3 hr Shinichiro Takizawa 33
A Man of Character - First Asian American chanc... 8 hr RayH 1
Dec. 16: Georgians fight at Ardennes Fri Will Dockery 1
Bill Clinton: Garner 'didn't deserve to die' Thu eye kamf breef 2
#1 PERSON for today according to Baltimore Bob Dec 18 RighteousRobert 48
One Thing To Know For Tomorrow Dec 17 RighteousRobert 1
Presidential Longevity - a Recent Phenomenon Dec 17 Will Dockery 2
More from around the web