On This Day: James Earl Ray Escapes f...

On This Day: James Earl Ray Escapes from Prison

There are 14 comments on the www.findingdulcinea.com story from Jun 10, 2009, titled On This Day: James Earl Ray Escapes from Prison. In it, www.findingdulcinea.com reports that:

On June 10, 1977, James Earl Ray, confessed killer of Martin Luther King Jr., escaped from Brushy Mountain State Prison in Petros, Tenn.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.findingdulcinea.com.

Sam

New York, NY

#1 Jun 16, 2009
If I were James early Ray. I think I'd be almost safer in prison than out in the real world.
stephanie Ludwicki

Brisbane, Australia

#2 Sep 6, 2009
I think that it is descusting how he murded Martin.L.King. James is luky that he is dead because it would not be a pretty pitcher with me and James.
stephanie Ludwicki

Brisbane, Australia

#3 Sep 6, 2009
it is disscusting how james murded Martin.L.King. James is lucky that he is dead because it would not be a pretty pitcher of me and James.
Odin

Flowery Branch, GA

#4 Jan 15, 2010
Go screw yerself Stephanie.
And while yer at it, learn how to spell, you illiterate ape.
James Earl Ray is a true American HERO
Jessy Myers

Marina, CA

#5 Feb 8, 2010
Yes if u think im rong shut up
Jessy Myers

Marina, CA

#6 Feb 8, 2010
Man i hate James Earl Ray shut up Odin if it werent for MLK we wouldnt be talking cuz im white
deedee

Marcus Hook, PA

#7 Jan 11, 2011
i dont think that was right
deedee

Marcus Hook, PA

#8 Jan 11, 2011
hey odin james earl RAY IS NOT AN AMERICAN HERO IF IT WAST 4 MLK BLACK PEOPLE WOULD NOT BE FREE PEOPLE CUZ I AM BLACK SO I THINK U NEED TO CHEK YOUR FACEKS AND TILL THEN JAMES EARL RAY IS NOT LIKED OK
megan

New York, NY

#9 Apr 22, 2012
martin was a man of hope joy and courage james was an assasin of this
wonderful man.james is wrong. btw very good article.
jim

Muskegon, MI

#10 Nov 29, 2012
i like pie
emma

Muskegon, MI

#11 Nov 30, 2012
hi
eliseo

Lincoln, NE

#12 Mar 5, 2013
what else happend that day
JUSTIN

Fayetteville, NC

#13 Mar 20, 2013
I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL vI HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL
vana123

Cabot, AR

#14 Apr 22, 2013
James earl ray did not kill him!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

History in the News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Voters have trust issues with Hillary Clinton? ... (Jul '15) 12 min barefoot2626 6,672
News Hillary Clinton wavers on Second Amendment righ... 25 min Now_What 1,260
News Trump takes on trade deals in Pennsylvania speech 1 hr serfs up 45
News White House: Questions About Loretta Lynch's Sn... 1 hr YouDidntBuildThat 1
News Bill Clinton, Loretta Lynch meet privately amid... 4 hr Jeff Brightone 1
News AG Loretta Lynch Has Meeting With Bill Clinton ... 21 hr Busted Again Bill 2
News Mayor of London Boris Johnson meets Hillary Cli... (Feb '15) Wed African Billionaire 23
More from around the web