Turkey's Davutoglu heading to Armenia

Turkey's Davutoglu heading to Armenia

There are 117 comments on the The Daily Star story from Dec 6, 2013, titled Turkey's Davutoglu heading to Armenia. In it, The Daily Star reports that:

Ukraine's Foreign Minister Leonid Kozhara welcomes his Turkish counterpart Ahmet Davutoglu before the 20th OSCE Ministerial Council meeting in Kiev, December 5, 2013.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Daily Star.

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
common sense armo

Los Angeles, CA

#104 Dec 9, 2013
Ottoman wrote:
<quoted text>Your words are deceptive as that picture of yours Lol!
let me find a picture of bigfoot in a mudbath to symbolize you as accurately as possible to avoid any confusion or deceptions.

“Hankchetsek took antor nahadag”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#105 Dec 9, 2013
Ottoman wrote:
<quoted text>I m wise enough to see through lying Armenian scum like you Lol! You should introduce me to your daughter sometime old woman maybe she will see through Aemenian lies Lol!
Now I understand why Armenian women committed suicide rather than be raped by a Turk during the Genocide.

My pic is more real than any of your teeth are ya old toothless coward.

“Hankchetsek took antor nahadag”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#106 Dec 9, 2013
Alparslan wrote:
<quoted text>
ask ur mom why she didnt stay at home n wanted to be brothel worker.why Turkey ???
Ask your mom why she has toilet paper stuck to her shoes and hanging out of her bra.
Ottoman

Central District, Hong Kong

#107 Dec 9, 2013
The Alana Kalana Project wrote:
<quoted text>
Now I understand why Armenian women committed suicide rather than be raped by a Turk during the Genocide.
My pic is more real than any of your teeth are ya old toothless coward.
Wrong! We don't rape Armenian woman we convert Armenian woman to Islam and the ones that don't convert we send them to Armenia to get raped there Lol!
common sense armo

Los Angeles, CA

#108 Dec 9, 2013
Ottoman wrote:
<quoted text>Wrong! We don't rape Armenian woman we convert Armenian woman to Islam and the ones that don't convert we send them to Armenia to get raped there Lol!
wrong. since you havent been to armenia, im more than willing to enlighten you on the matter that we dont rape our women since we're not a bunch of backwards barbaric savages like you. but i do strongly believe that you rape your turd gypsies and would definitely convert them to shitlsam if they werent already following the moon-god cult and the opportunity arose. that i definitely believe. see that turd? your primitive instincts even kick in via the internet
Ottoman

Central District, Hong Kong

#109 Dec 9, 2013
common sense armo wrote:
<quoted text>
wrong. since you havent been to armenia, im more than willing to enlighten you on the matter that we dont rape our women since we're not a bunch of backwards barbaric savages like you. but i do strongly believe that you rape your turd gypsies and would definitely convert them to shitlsam if they werent already following the moon-god cult and the opportunity arose. that i definitely believe. see that turd? your primitive instincts even kick in via the internet
More Armenian lies we Muslims don't worship any moon Gods or human beings Lol!
common sense armo

Los Angeles, CA

#110 Dec 9, 2013
Ottoman wrote:
<quoted text>More Armenian lies we Muslims don't worship any moon Gods or human beings Lol!
yes you do. you worship a false moon-god, and a pedo. the only credible part is that you dont worship humans. humans are too good for you subhumans. you should worship pork
Rockstar

Port Huron, MI

#111 Dec 9, 2013
Armos pucker up! Here comes Davutoglu!
Rockstar

Port Huron, MI

#112 Dec 9, 2013
Ottoman wrote:
<quoted text>Wrong! We don't rape Armenian woman we convert Armenian woman to Islam and the ones that don't convert we send them to Armenia to get raped there Lol!
True story!
Turk Archive

Northbridge, Australia

#114 Dec 9, 2013
Ottoman wrote:
Bullshit esheg,we rape them, otherwise we're stuck with our sisters hayvan oglu hayvan.
Rockstar

Port Huron, MI

#115 Dec 9, 2013
Turk Archive wrote:
<quoted text>Bullshit esheg,we rape them, otherwise we're stuck with our sisters hayvan oglu hayvan.
Cksucker, Armo!

Since: Mar 10

Istanbul, Turkey

#116 Dec 10, 2013
common sense armo wrote:
<quoted text>
monkey boy, no gibberish allowed here. we're speaking in first world, lets keep it that way. otherwise this forum might explode spontaneously.
fk off s.o b.ch. i don't blame ur mom n sister.They worked in Turkey so they could support their families in Armenia.

Since: Mar 10

Istanbul, Turkey

#117 Dec 10, 2013
The Alana Kalana Project wrote:
<quoted text>
Ask your mom why she has toilet paper stuck to her shoes and hanging out of her bra.
no thing in the world can be uglier or more hairy than armenian women.i don't want to meet your mama.i'm sure she smell worse than toilet.
you are too ugly i don't sh.t on your face
common sense armo

Los Angeles, CA

#118 Dec 10, 2013
Rockstar wrote:
<quoted text>
Cksucker, Armo!
turkish monkey!
common sense armo

Los Angeles, CA

#119 Dec 10, 2013
Rockstar wrote:
Armos pucker up! Here comes Davutoglu!
haha davutogobble can kiss our ass if he doesnt have anything important to say
common sense armo

Los Angeles, CA

#121 Dec 10, 2013
Alparslan wrote:
<quoted text>
fk off s.o b.ch. i don't blame ur mom n sister.They worked in Turkey so they could support their families in Armenia.
you fck off you inbred illiterate turd monkey. and i dont have a sister moron. my mom works in los angeles, not the zoo and cesspool of stupidity known as turkey. go back to cleaning your cage monkey boy
common sense armo

Los Angeles, CA

#122 Dec 10, 2013
Alparslan wrote:
<quoted text>
no thing in the world can be uglier or more hairy than armenian women.i don't want to meet your mama.i'm sure she smell worse than toilet.
you are too ugly i don't sh.t on your face
im glad you dont sht on her face, you just sht on the ground like true animals do. and armenian women are no hairer than your next female nor are they ugly. you should be more concerned about your banana nosed dirt colored gypsy prostitutes who only service men who throw pennies at them. one time i was next to a turkish girl and i swear the zookeeper must have not given her a bath in ages because she smelled like a decomposing corpse

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

History in the News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Russia probe can't be fired Jul 8 Frogface Kate 46
News Lynch: Americans must come before president, Co... Jul 6 Truth 126
News Trump WH declines to recognize LGBT Pride Month Jun 30 Rubio s Foam Partays 3
News Bill Clinton, Springsteen rally for Obama (Oct '12) Jun 27 AmPieJam UncleSam 10
News Valerie Jarrett: Barack Obama's senior advisor ... (Mar '15) Jun '17 Medicaid is American 14
News The Real Story of Fired FBI Director James Comey May '17 Dee Dee Dee 2
News Former White House aide says Clinton has dementia (Jun '15) May '17 Cordwainer Trout 20
More from around the web