Turkey's Davutoglu heading to Armenia

Dec 6, 2013 Full story: The Daily Star 118

Ukraine's Foreign Minister Leonid Kozhara welcomes his Turkish counterpart Ahmet Davutoglu before the 20th OSCE Ministerial Council meeting in Kiev, December 5, 2013.

Full Story
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Rockstar

Jessup, MD

#1 Dec 6, 2013
Well Armenians, commence sucking Davutoglu's ck for the borders to be open. Lol
common sense armo

Los Angeles, CA

#2 Dec 6, 2013
seems youve already gotten a jumpstart on it since you felt the need to post this here when anyone can look it up. good. seems a smart turk will be visiting us to normalize relations. since you are neither normal nor smart, you are irrelevant here. but this should be interesting. and if nothing happens, well then your borders may remain closed like the primitive fools you are.
common sense armo

Los Angeles, CA

#3 Dec 6, 2013
and the more pointless posts you start the more i'll continue doing this. its not a problem. exploiting a turk's stupidity is fun. i have plenty of experience.
Rockstar

Jessup, MD

#4 Dec 6, 2013
common sense armo wrote:
and the more pointless posts you start the more i'll continue doing this. its not a problem. exploiting a turk's stupidity is fun. i have plenty of experience.
Aka you are a loser.
ArmenTerror

Bulgaria

#5 Dec 6, 2013
when did you have
all the experience?
18 years old little pri,ck?
you lived so long
LoOoOoL
meaningful posts and armens?
such thing exist?
LoOoOoOL
common sense armo

Los Angeles, CA

#6 Dec 6, 2013
Rockstar wrote:
<quoted text>
Aka you are a loser.
aka no. aka its embarrassing that an 18 year old has more common sense, knowledge, and even more of a life than you. the only aka here is that you are a pathetic inbred moron.
common sense armo

Los Angeles, CA

#7 Dec 6, 2013
ArmenTerror wrote:
when did you have
all the experience?
18 years old little pri,ck?
you lived so long
LoOoOoL
meaningful posts and armens?
such thing exist?
LoOoOoOL
bulgarian gypsy speaking in lines. why? is this a poem? and your grammar sucks major balls. where did i get my experience? simple. dumb turks are a majority, seemingly like bulgayian gypsies. L00ool
ArmenMonkey

Bulgaria

#8 Dec 6, 2013
LoOoOL
armen calling me gypsy
armens are ugly
hairy and they have a very dark skin
like my poop LoOoOoL
they call themselve aryan LoOoOoL
my dog golden retriever whiter than armen
LoOoOoL
common sense armo

Los Angeles, CA

#9 Dec 6, 2013
ArmenMonkey wrote:
LoOoOL
armen calling me gypsy
armens are ugly
hairy and they have a very dark skin
like my poop LoOoOoL
they call themselve aryan LoOoOoL
my dog golden retriever whiter than armen
LoOoOoL
LOOooo00L bulgayian gypsy changed his retarded name from armenterror to armenmonkey. stupid gypsy. bulgayians are ugly hairy gypsies just like turks. armenians are white they arent dark like you sht colored pieces of trash. you smell like your poop looo000l your golden retriever is your mom and smells better than you. dont be jelly of our whiteness bulgayian faggt, go bitch somewhere else.
GrandPa

Morelia, Mexico

#10 Dec 8, 2013
common sense armo wrote:
<quoted text>
LOOooo00L bulgayian gypsy changed his retarded name from armenterror to armenmonkey. stupid gypsy. bulgayians are ugly hairy gypsies just like turks. armenians are white they arent dark like you sht colored pieces of trash. you smell like your poop looo000l your golden retriever is your mom and smells better than you. dont be jelly of our whiteness bulgayian faggt, go bitch somewhere else.
Degha, poshaneroun anoune mi kordzader. Yete irentz gades inkzinkit bahe. Hasgetzir esadzes!

“Hankchetsek took antor nahadag”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#11 Dec 8, 2013
deviltoglu is as dub as he is evil. Since he doesn't recognize the Genocide nor does he support NKR i say they put him jail as soon as he steps on Armenia soil.

Since: Mar 10

Istanbul, Turkey

#12 Dec 8, 2013
Armenian prostitutes trying to flood into Turkey everyday.
does AKP describe itself as islamic party ?
Ottoman

Cheyenne, WY

#13 Dec 8, 2013
The Alana Kalana Project wrote:
deviltoglu is as dub as he is evil. Since he doesn't recognize the Genocide nor does he support NKR i say they put him jail as soon as he steps on Armenia soil.
Please! Give us Turks a reason to put you out of your misery Armenian scum Lol!
Ottoman

Cheyenne, WY

#14 Dec 8, 2013
If you Armenians want us Turks to invade you just let us know, we will be there with our fighter jets in 10 minutes Lol!
Dander

Sydney, Australia

#15 Dec 8, 2013
Alparslan wrote:
AKP is a denialist fake Jihadist IT remnant Ne idigu bellisiz turkified muslims of sorts, just like you.
Ata was a Pezo, therefore you will employ pros of all sorts.
Rockstar

Laurel, MD

#16 Dec 8, 2013
Ottoman wrote:
If you Armenians want us Turks to invade you just let us know, we will be there with our fighter jets in 10 minutes Lol!
Less than 10 min
Rockstar

Laurel, MD

#17 Dec 8, 2013
Dander wrote:
<quoted text>AKP is a denialist fake Jihadist IT remnant Ne idigu bellisiz turkified muslims of sorts, just like you.
Ata was a Pezo, therefore you will employ pros of all sorts.
Senin gotunu sikiyoruz ya, sen ona bak.

“Hankchetsek took antor nahadag”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#18 Dec 8, 2013
Ottoman wrote:
<quoted text>Please! Give us Turks a reason to put you out of your misery Armenian scum Lol!
Wait let me get you an Armenian baby so you can really feel more like the true coward, IT remnant, piece of chit murderer, your father and his father before him was.
Turk Archive

Sydney, Australia

#19 Dec 8, 2013
Alparslan wrote:
Thank alah, having sex with my sister Zeynab is really getting boring,even my father agrees with me.
may alah bless us with armenian prostitutes.alah akbar.
Rockstar

Laurel, MD

#20 Dec 8, 2013
The Alana Kalana Project wrote:
<quoted text>Wait let me get you an Armenian baby so you can really feel more like the true coward, IT remnant, piece of chit murderer, your father and his father before him was.
We do have Armenian babies in Turkey cause they are better off than being in Armenia.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

History in the News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bill Clinton takes a shot at Netayahu 4 hr Ratloder 43
Hillary Clinton's madcap media mob 9 hr RustyS 4
Bubba Slams McConnell Where It HurtsBy Ben Jacobs Wed Electra41 1
Newt Gingrich slams Bush family's friendliness ... Wed Swedenforever 16
Independence referendum: Bill Clinton urges Sco... Tue Scot 1
Here We Go With "The Big Dog Goes Rogue" Meme Tue Garry Ackerman 2
On This Day: Peg Entwistlea s Body Found After ... (Sep '08) Tue Da Hillz 17
•••

History in the News People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE