Bill Clinton's Half-Million Dollar Sp...

Bill Clinton's Half-Million Dollar Speech Is Drawing Outrage in Israel

There are 3 comments on the TheBlaze.com story from Jun 3, 2013, titled Bill Clinton's Half-Million Dollar Speech Is Drawing Outrage in Israel. In it, TheBlaze.com reports that:

Senior Israeli media figures are voicing outrage at a revelation this weekend that former U.S. President Bill Clinton received $500,000 for a gala speech later this month in honor of Israeli President Shimon Peres's 90th birthday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TheBlaze.com.

lambroni ardziv

Katy, TX

#1 Jun 3, 2013
good for ex-president Clinton at least he is bringing back to the USA some of the money we give to israel as aid by the way i never supported or voted for him lol
yep

United States

#2 Jun 3, 2013
Did he get a hooker too?
lambroni ardziv

Katy, TX

#3 Jun 3, 2013
yep wrote:
Did he get a hooker too?
yes the israelis always provide the women and take pictures so they have control if need be

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

History in the News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News How will President Trump shape crime and polici... (Nov '16) 6 hr Scott Lane 7
News Honeywell shuts Teterboro aviation plant (Mar '07) Jan 19 Rich Clarke 47
News In numbers: Donald Trump's first year in the Wh... Jan 17 spocko 110
News Is Fire and Fury Fizzling?by Michael Barone The... Jan 14 Poster Child for ... 1
News Firefighters respond to fire at Clintons' home ... Jan 3 Pope Closet Emeritus 10
News Bill Clinton rape accuser: Hillary 'tried to si... (Jan '16) Dec 29 billclintontherapist 27
News Kennedy Center Honors Go On Without Trump Dec '17 my i phone gone 1
More from around the web