Obama, Clinton to launch healthcare campaign push Tuesday

Sep 23, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Reuters

President Barack Obama will turn to his unofficial "secretary of explaining stuff," former President Bill Clinton, on Tuesday to help with a final push to extol the benefits of U.S. healthcare reform before new insurance exchanges go live on October 1. Obama, who is in New York for the United Nations General Assembly, will meet with his most recent ... (more)

Comments
121 - 124 of 124 Comments Last updated Oct 5, 2013
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

Judged:

conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a blabber spoonfed fool. Still waiting for those Constitution violations, tfraud.
hahahahahahahahahaha
Seymour Hersh: Bin Laden Raid “One Big Lie”
Pulitzer-prize wining journalist slams “pathetic” US media for failing to challenge White House
Paul Joseph Watson

September 27, 2013
Pulitzer Prize-winning journalist Seymour Hersh says that the raid which killed Osama Bin Laden in 2011 is “one big lie” and that “not one word” of the Obama administration’s narrative on what happened is true.

Image: President Obama.
In a wide-ranging interview published today by the Guardian, Hersh savages the US media for failing to challenge the White House on a whole host of issues, from NSA spying, to drone attacks, to aggression against Syria.
On the subject of the Navy Seal raid that supposedly resulted in the death of the Al-Qaeda terror leader, Hersh remarked,“Nothing’s been done about that story, it’s one big lie, not one word of it is true.”
Hersh added that the Obama administration habitually lies but they continue to do so because the press allows them to get away with it.

“It’s pathetic, they are more than obsequious, they are afraid to pick on this guy [Obama],” Hersh told the Guardian.
The raid that supposedly led to Bin Laden’s death has been shrouded in mystery for over two years. Speculation that the Obama administration may have embellished or outright lied about the true account of what happened has persisted, mainly because the White House has refused to publicly release images of Bin Laden’s body.

Although the White House said the corpse was immediately “buried at sea” in line with Islamic tradition, it quickly emerged that this was not standard practice.
conservative crapola

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

Judged:

Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
lafraud cry-a-thon: Day 327
STD free

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Eric Gustafson wrote:
<quoted text>Free Health Care in America has been the law for certain members of our society since 1965..... if you didn't know that you're not qualified to comment on the issue of the ACA which doesn't make Health Care Free, it's the "AFFORDABLE" care Act, not Free Care Act...
I stand corrected and I appologize. Have a blessed life.
Cat74

Carpentersville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Judged:

But it isn't affordable. And it isn't equitable. I think it is wonderful the "where's mine" crowd thought ACA was free. Now they have to stumble around, and use some of their booze, and cigarette money for their own healthcare.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••