Vestal's Kulp Awarded Division I Scholarship to University of Maryland

May 9, 2011 Read more: News Channel 34
From Vestal Central Schools: Mary Katherine Kulp, daughter of Barbara and Bob Kulp of Vestal, plans to sign a letter of intent accepting a Division I cross-country/track & field scholarship from the University of Maryland. Read more
Julie M Harvey

Horseheads, NY

#1 May 10, 2011
This young lady is a truly talented athlete and beautiful, kind caring, giving person. Her parents did a GREAT job raising this girl. She has been a true pleasure for my daughter on the VHS Track Team. THANKS M. K. and BEST of luck in your promising future.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York High School Sports Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News City Council green lights energy audits for bldgs. (Dec '09) Apr 7 Long Darby 2
News Mineola's Bulva Named to NY All-State Baseball ... (Jul '11) Mar '15 baseballscout32 3
News Jaydakis Scott, Liverpool defense trample Cicer... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Paul Krause 1
News Boys Soccer Roundup: Wolves edge Cougars, 3-2 (Oct '13) Oct '13 oesj 3
News Coach steps away from Webster Thomas hockey team (Jul '13) Jul '13 i_m_watching 2
NYC Mayor's Cup Cricket All-Star Games (Jun '13) Jun '13 NYCMayorsCup 1
News School yearbook mislabels students (Jun '13) Jun '13 Susan Lauyir 2
More from around the web