Rock Bridge girls soccer season ends in double overtime

May 29, 2011 Full story: Missourian

With 29.7 seconds left in the second half of the Class 3 state quarterfinal game Saturday, it looked like Rock Bridge High School would be going to the state semi-final for the second year in a row.

Full Story
da falcons

United States

#1 May 30, 2011
The Glendale Rockbridge game was intense and exciting! It seems that fans get a little out of hand at Rockbridge instead of cheering for their team and causing problems in the stands. I was appalled at the adults yelling at the refs which is not allowed. Over all the game was physical and exciting to watch even with a few missed calls it came down to the wire and Glendales number 17 did a great job defending and getting the ball up the side many times. It was good to watch the underdogs take down and deflate the Rockbridge bruins.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Missouri High School Sports Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Area districts cheer progress of Kansas City sc... (Aug '13) Aug '13 nisha 1
Find your flower power with DIY gerbera display (Aug '13) Aug '13 Amit 1
Teen charged in KC double homicide (May '13) May '13 DonkeyEstonkey 1
Parolee is accused of a hate crime in Platte Co... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Donkey Estonkey 2
2012 December 7 (Dec '12) Dec '12 Mr jackson 1
Longhorns in Action: Parkway West High Sports S... (Oct '12) Oct '12 Florissant Resident 1
Smith: Ready for some football? (Aug '11) Aug '11 unknown 1
More from around the web