Lincoln's Ishaq picks Notre Dame

There are 16 comments on the Jan 14, 2011, New York City's Hometown Newspaper - NY Daily News story titled Lincoln's Ishaq picks Notre Dame. In it, New York City's Hometown Newspaper - NY Daily News reports that:

Lincoln's Ishaq Williams helped the Railsplitters make it to the PSAL title game this season and will try to help Notre Dame return to prominence when he arrives on the South Bend campus.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York City's Hometown Newspaper - NY Daily News.

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Since: Dec 06

Cleveland, Ms,

#1 Jan 14, 2011
Hell Yeah, Scout just put is in the top 5.

“LSU, 2012 BCS NATIONAL CHAMPS!”

Since: Jun 10

Bama & USC r both going down!!

#2 Jan 14, 2011
BigDan wrote:
But, that doesn't change the fact that ur a turd, now does it? LMAO!!!!!!!!!

“Get 'em Lou!!”

Pasadena

#3 Jan 14, 2011
Wait til Lynch commits and bumps this class into a top 3 one.
joey

Maringouin, LA

#4 Jan 14, 2011
BigDan wrote:
you promise to give him head must have been what sealed the deal!

“Get 'em Lou!!”

Pasadena

#6 Jan 15, 2011
BigDan wrote:
#3 now buddy.

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

#7 Jan 16, 2011
well we didn't get lyons or carlisle. I thought we had a good chance with Carlisle. Lyons was just more hopeful. Still we are kicking ass and taking names, I think we'll be doing that on the football field next year too. I see we are out recruiting the SEC and that is cool. The Defensive players that we are getting are big, strong and very fast.

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#8 Jan 16, 2011
BigDan wrote:
well we didn't get lyons or carlisle. I thought we had a good chance with Carlisle. Lyons was just more hopeful. Still we are kicking ass and taking names, I think we'll be doing that on the football field next year too. I see we are out recruiting the SEC and that is cool. The Defensive players that we are getting are big, strong and very fast.
not on rival.com or espn Im a rivals guy

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

#9 Jan 16, 2011
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>not on rival.com or espn Im a rivals guy
Well rivals was the lowest rated over a 10 year period but it doesn't really matter because what is important is need, as in what your team needs. If you only concentrated on getting the highest rated players you would end up with a team loaded at a couple of positions and not at others. We got what we needed, not only that, we got what we wanted. If you finish in the top 10 you are doing good, no matter the recruiting service. The problem with ESPN is that they rate those that play in the under armor bowl higher than anyone else. so they are biased.

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#10 Jan 16, 2011
BigDan wrote:
<quoted text>
Well rivals was the lowest rated over a 10 year period but it doesn't really matter because what is important is need, as in what your team needs. If you only concentrated on getting the highest rated players you would end up with a team loaded at a couple of positions and not at others. We got what we needed, not only that, we got what we wanted. If you finish in the top 10 you are doing good, no matter the recruiting service. The problem with ESPN is that they rate those that play in the under armor bowl higher than anyone else. so they are biased.
good point on ESPN

#11 Jan 17, 2011
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>good point on ESPN
Notre Dame sucks just like BigDan does!!! LMAO!!!!!!!!!! They both suck Donkey turds!!!!!!!!!! LMAO

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

#12 Jan 17, 2011
deathvalley wrote:
<quoted text>
Notre Dame sucks just like BigDan does!!! LMAO!!!!!!!!!! They both suck Donkey turds!!!!!!!!!! LMAO
If you think that about me and Notre Dame then you must really have a low opinion of LSU and yourself because we are both clearly better than you and your team. Have fun losing in Dallas.

#13 Jan 17, 2011
BigDan wrote:
<quoted text>
If you think that about me and Notre Dame then you must really have a low opinion of LSU and yourself because we are both clearly better than you and your team. Have fun losing in Dallas.
I have a VERY HIGH OPINION of LSU!!! So, does Les Miles!!! He turned down well over 4 million dollars twice in the past month and he's staying at the greatest school in the country for the same 3.75 million he was making before. He didn't even ask LSU for a payraise. So, we think VERY HIGHLY OF LSU!!! But, as for Notre Dame, they will always remain a TURD!!!!!!!!!! We could be Notre Dame with our eyes closed and everybody on our team having their hands tied behind their backs!!!!!!!!!! We're the best!!! Notre Dame is just a has-been!!!!!! It'll NEVER AMOUNT TO WHAT IT USED TO BE!!!!!!!! NEVER!!!!!!!!!! LMAOROTF!!!!!!!!!!

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

#14 Jan 18, 2011
deathvalley wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a VERY HIGH OPINION of LSU!!! So, does Les Miles!!! He turned down well over 4 million dollars twice in the past month and he's staying at the greatest school in the country for the same 3.75 million he was making before. He didn't even ask LSU for a payraise. So, we think VERY HIGHLY OF LSU!!! But, as for Notre Dame, they will always remain a TURD!!!!!!!!!! We could be Notre Dame with our eyes closed and everybody on our team having their hands tied behind their backs!!!!!!!!!! We're the best!!! Notre Dame is just a has-been!!!!!! It'll NEVER AMOUNT TO WHAT IT USED TO BE!!!!!!!! NEVER!!!!!!!!!! LMAOROTF!!!!!!!!!!
Depends..........come on now, don't get your diaper in a wad, relax. It's ok that you are stuck with a coach that is running the program into the ground.

#15 Jan 18, 2011
BigDan wrote:
<quoted text>
Depends..........come on now, don't get your diaper in a wad, relax. It's ok that you are stuck with a coach that is running the program into the ground.
62-17 and 5-1 in bowl games; YEP, UR ABSOLUTELY DUMB!!!!!

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

#16 Jan 18, 2011
deathvalley wrote:
<quoted text>
I am just quoting you when I said that he is running the program in the ground. I guess you meant to call yourself dumb. It is probably hard for you to concetrate with your depends full of crap. Get someone to change it for ya. I'm sure the smell is horrible.

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

#17 Jan 18, 2011
deathvalley wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you are commenting on all the Notre Dame topix, naturally that means that there isn't anything good happening on LSU topix, wait, there probably isn't more than one or two. The most exciting thing to happen to LSU football involves another team, Michigan. Wow, the only press you get is as a side note to a bad team.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michigan High School Sports Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Titans trounce Truman, pull off clean sweep Pho... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Kevin 1
News Trojans fall to Ishpeming in regional title game (Nov '13) Nov '13 C Decker 1
News Grand Rapids prep football notebook: Holland Ch... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Alberto Cutuli 1
News Brad Buurstra, District 9 Big League Baseball t... (Jul '13) Jul '13 Alberto Cutuli 3
News Vegas lines: U-M favored in most games, but not... (Jun '13) Jun '13 PEE PEE PETE 10
News State release of funds should help Pontiac Scho... (May '13) May '13 student 1
News Walsh splashes to front of the pool (Apr '13) Apr '13 Terry Scott Goch... 1
More from around the web