Tigers slip past Patriots 21-20

Tigers slip past Patriots 21-20

There are 24 comments on the Palladium-Item story from Sep 17, 2011, titled Tigers slip past Patriots 21-20. In it, Palladium-Item reports that:

Union County 14 3 0 3 - 20 Hagerstown 7 7 0 7 - 21 First Quarter UC - Mitch Snyder 4 run, 4:03 HAG - Cole Bartlett 7 run, 3:46 UC - Matt Baker 7 run, 55.4 Second Quarter UC - Brady Peters 40, Field goal, 1:50 HAG - Brandon Burns 38 pass from Bartlett, 40.3 Fourth Quarter UC - Peters 25, Field goal, 10:06 HAG - Burns 34 pass from Bartlett, 7:11 HAG ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Palladium-Item.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
VoiceOfReason

Richmond, IN

#21 Sep 27, 2011
bigmike,

Who exactly should step in? If you are willing to be critical, you should have a possible solution.
genious

Valparaiso, IN

#22 Sep 28, 2011
bigmike wrote:
<quoted text> They can't get a good coach. Nobody wants to coach in Union County. That's why they can't have a winning season.......its the blind leading the blind and its not the kids falt. They have an A.D. who doesn't even know what a football looks like. Coaches with egos that couldn't even play in their prime. The list goes on......... The whole school system is a joke!
Well it sounds like you got all the answers, I am sure the school would love to have you there to coach all the sports.
Chicago

Richmond, IN

#23 Sep 29, 2011
Brady did an amazing job at the game, he deserves credit along with therese of the team. They played as a team even though they lost. Let it go. Why do people have to ruin the accomplishments they made. So what they lost. Everyone does. Good job Brady :)
bigmike

United States

#24 Oct 1, 2011
genious wrote:
<quoted text>Well it sounds like you got all the answers, I am sure the school would love to have you there to coach all the sports.
Nobody wants to coach there! You people just don't get it! UC gets whatever is left from the coaching pool. You don't see coaches waiting for the UC job to come open......it just don't happen. If your son or daughter is a star on these teams their just average at a bigger school and thats just how it is.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indiana High School Sports Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mayer Soccer Rankings for Indiana (Oct '16) Oct '16 soccermath 1
News Indoor home proposed for Vigo HS track team tra... (Jun '13) Jun '13 track dude 2
News SPORTS: Owls, senior pitcher Rayburn extinguish... (Apr '13) Apr '13 vgbn 1
News BRIEFS: Gibson makes it official, signs with Aces (Nov '12) Nov '12 Kenyon Keavon 8
News Barons win first soccer regional (Oct '12) Oct '12 shoeshoes 1
News Teen faces molestation charge (Jun '12) Jun '12 kk 2
News Mitzell receives Morehead-Cain Scholarship (May '12) May '12 Spirit of Culver 1
More from around the web