Tigers slip past Patriots 21-20

Tigers slip past Patriots 21-20

There are 24 comments on the Palladium-Item story from Sep 17, 2011, titled Tigers slip past Patriots 21-20. In it, Palladium-Item reports that:

Union County 14 3 0 3 - 20 Hagerstown 7 7 0 7 - 21 First Quarter UC - Mitch Snyder 4 run, 4:03 HAG - Cole Bartlett 7 run, 3:46 UC - Matt Baker 7 run, 55.4 Second Quarter UC - Brady Peters 40, Field goal, 1:50 HAG - Brandon Burns 38 pass from Bartlett, 40.3 Fourth Quarter UC - Peters 25, Field goal, 10:06 HAG - Burns 34 pass from Bartlett, 7:11 HAG ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Palladium-Item.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
ucfootball

Fort Wayne, IN

#1 Sep 17, 2011
brady peters played one hell of a kicking game!!! way to go son
09rtr

Fort Wayne, IN

#2 Sep 17, 2011
passing wasnt our stongest neither was running. ohhh well tigers win again
there is no I in team

Richmond, IN

#3 Sep 17, 2011
ucfootball wrote:
brady peters played one hell of a kicking game!!! way to go son
Joy get over yourself. First the softball thread now this!! PUKE! There is no I in TEAM! Remember that!!
uc fan

Thorntown, IN

#4 Sep 18, 2011
the whole team played one hell of a game...brady did good too but from what i saw it was a team effort and every single one of those boys should be proud cause they worked their asses off
big foot

Richmond, IN

#5 Sep 18, 2011
Amen!!!
Hello

Cleveland, OH

#6 Sep 19, 2011
The entire team did work together but give credit where credit is due. Brady did play one heck of a game and is deserving of a compliment. Don't take your personal issues with Joy out on the earned compliments of Brady. He works hard and is very deserving. I believe that he broke a school record, tell me that is not worthy. Leave him out of it. Brady job well done! The entire team great team work and effort! Enough said.....
Here we go again

Richmond, IN

#7 Sep 19, 2011
Hello wrote:
The entire team did work together but give credit where credit is due. Brady did play one heck of a game and is deserving of a compliment. Don't take your personal issues with Joy out on the earned compliments of Brady. He works hard and is very deserving. I believe that he broke a school record, tell me that is not worthy. Leave him out of it. Brady job well done! The entire team great team work and effort! Enough said.....
I am so glad you think your kids are so great! But why post about your kids all the time! Just like the poster said above! There is no I in team!
momma in the house

Richmond, IN

#8 Sep 19, 2011
the whole team deserves applause
Hello

Cleveland, OH

#9 Sep 20, 2011
To Here we go again, I don't have a kid on the football team so you don't need to run your mouth to me. What if I said Matt Baker had a heck of a throwing game, would you assume he was my son and let me know there is no I in team or is just because it is Brady? All in all, these kids are all playing their hearts out, you better contact the Pal-Item and tell them there is no I in team either because they pick athletes of the week and how dare they single out any outstanding effort. Get a life! Your jealousy is showing more and more.
Here we go again

Richmond, IN

#10 Sep 20, 2011
For one I dont have any kids in school! I have a feeling I know who wrote the first post (Bradys Mom) because she was all over the softball forum bragging on her daughter! It is more then ok to be happy for your childrens accomplishments. But for goodness sake why post all over topix! Great Job Patriots!!
Larry

Richmond, IN

#11 Sep 20, 2011
Well, it says, "way to go son", so good job detective. So what if she wants to bragg about her children! Whats it to you? Brady did have a hell of a game, in fact, he broke a school record from 1985. Good job, Brady (not my child) Peters!
bigmike

Belvidere, IL

#12 Sep 21, 2011
uc fan wrote:
the whole team played one hell of a game...brady did good too but from what i saw it was a team effort and every single one of those boys should be proud cause they worked their asses off
UC athletics in a nutshell! "BE PROUD THAT YOU LOST" The tradition lives on.........
Bags-2440

Richmond, IN

#13 Sep 21, 2011
Spoken bye a loser who did not play.
Larry

Grissom Afb, IN

#14 Sep 21, 2011
Big Mike is a Jackass....in my opinion.
game

Richmond, IN

#15 Sep 24, 2011
so who won last night?
uc fan

Thorntown, IN

#16 Sep 24, 2011
Hello wrote:
give credit where credit is due...i dont have a son on the team but some of the boys who never get credit is the linemen, everyone gives credit to who scores and who kicks, the linemen do the job and block so they can move the ball..without linemen you dont have a football team
Hello

Cleveland, OH

#17 Sep 26, 2011
Then give credit to the linemen. I could care less who gets credit. Just don't get ignorant when someone gets credit and it doesn't meet your approval. Way to go linemen! Good job, way to and block for them so they can move the ball. Excellent job..........
Why keep Them

Lewisburg, KY

#18 Sep 26, 2011
We have good players every year, players with talent and gumption...Not players worthy of going farther than maybe college if lucky but good high school players.
We continue to have a losing record year after year.
Why does Union County have to keep a coach year after year when that coach has lost way more games than won? Not only football, but other sports as well. If they practice what they preach about loving their teams and caring about their community, they would step down without being forced out. Let someone else try to make Union County proud and give these hardworking kids a chance to be winners because they have the talent to do so.
So step down Padgett. You may know a lot about football but you just don't know how to coach a winning team. And quit doing same plays over and over that do not work, and don't keep same players in when you are losing. Try something different, use different players even if they aren't your favorite players.
Clean house Union County. Start a petition and get the coaches out that continue to have losing seasons.
stud

Lafayette, IN

#19 Sep 26, 2011
Why keep Them wrote:
We have good players every year, players with talent and gumption...Not players worthy of going farther than maybe college if lucky but good high school players.
Why does Union County have to keep a coach year after year when that coach has lost way more games than won? Not only football, but other sports as well. If they practice what they preach about loving their teams and caring about their community, they would step down without being forced out. Let someone else try to make Union County proud and give these hardworking kids a chance to be winners because they have the talent to do so.
So step down Padgett. You may know a lot about football but you just don't know how to coach a winning team. And quit doing same plays over and over that do not work, and don't keep same players in when you are losing. Try something different, use different players even if they aren't your favorite players.
Clean house Union County. Start a petition and get the coaches out that continue to have losing seasons.
well obviously your little johnny is not getting to play cause he sucks, so get rid of the coach. yea put your kid in so they can get beat worse.
bigmike

Niles, IL

#20 Sep 26, 2011
Why keep Them wrote:
They can't get a good coach. Nobody wants to coach in Union County. That's why they can't have a winning season.......its the blind leading the blind and its not the kids falt. They have an A.D. who doesn't even know what a football looks like. Coaches with egos that couldn't even play in their prime. The list goes on......... The whole school system is a joke!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indiana High School Sports Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Indoor home proposed for Vigo HS track team tra... (Jun '13) Jun '13 track dude 2
News SPORTS: Owls, senior pitcher Rayburn extinguish... (Apr '13) Apr '13 vgbn 1
News BRIEFS: Gibson makes it official, signs with Aces (Nov '12) Nov '12 Kenyon Keavon 8
News Barons win first soccer regional (Oct '12) Oct '12 shoeshoes 1
News Teen faces molestation charge (Jun '12) Jun '12 kk 2
News Mitzell receives Morehead-Cain Scholarship (May '12) May '12 Spirit of Culver 1
News Washington's Miiller headed to Indiana Basketba... (Dec '11) Dec '11 Robin Talbott 1
More from around the web