Perry Meridian names Keck coach

Perry Meridian names Keck coach

There are 1 comment on the IndyStar.com story from Jun 3, 2010, titled Perry Meridian names Keck coach. In it, IndyStar.com reports that:

Perry Meridian athletic director Mike Sipe said Brent Keck has been hired as the school's boys basketball coach.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at IndyStar.com.

falcon fan

Brownstown, IN

#1 Jun 4, 2010
if i were a falcon assistant coach passed over for the 3rd or 4th time in that revolving door program, i think i would leave asap.

don't be surprised to see Max Landis bolt, lots of homes for sale in Center Grove

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indiana High School Sports Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Indoor home proposed for Vigo HS track team tra... (Jun '13) Jun '13 track dude 2
News SPORTS: Owls, senior pitcher Rayburn extinguish... (Apr '13) Apr '13 vgbn 1
News BRIEFS: Gibson makes it official, signs with Aces (Nov '12) Nov '12 Kenyon Keavon 8
News Barons win first soccer regional (Oct '12) Oct '12 shoeshoes 1
News Teen faces molestation charge (Jun '12) Jun '12 kk 2
News Mitzell receives Morehead-Cain Scholarship (May '12) May '12 Spirit of Culver 1
News Washington's Miiller headed to Indiana Basketba... (Dec '11) Dec '11 Robin Talbott 1
More from around the web