Spring Grove Area High School vandalized

Full story: The York Daily Record

Police are looking for help in identifying who used black spray paint to vandalize the Spring Grove Area High School and Papermaker Stadium on Saturday.
Comments
1 - 20 of 44 Comments Last updated Nov 7, 2012
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
CONCERNED

Moorestown, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2011

Judged:

I believe if the students that do not come forward that are responsible for this, then the entire wrestling team should be responsible to clean it up or the entire school.. This is unacceptable behavior.and poor sportsmanship... These students need to be punished.
hercules bonaparte

Hanover, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2011

Judged:

Hey YDR, you can keep me from reading your paper online without a subscription, but I will read it at work for free because Kevin brings it in everyday.
Think

York, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2011

Judged:

And so the SW wrestling team is RESPONSIBLE for this incident because they lost! Or the SG wrestling team is RESPONSIBLE because they won! DUMB!!! Agree that ALL graffiti is unacceptable/poor sportsmanship and/ or...; in like everyone say in the city of York/Spring Grove/Hanover is responsible for cleaning ALL graffiti. These students need to be punished (who are they) but not ALL students in a given school district.
SPORTSMANSHIP

Moorestown, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2011

Judged:

I am thinking South Western should be responsible for the clean up... Since they LOST... Who are these STUDENTS??? Do not be a coward come forward...
SAD

East Berlin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2011

Judged:

South West wrestling team shame on you. You have shown poor sportsmanship.I think the entire South West wrestling team should have to clean up the mess they made!! I guess the better team won so suck it up!!!
I Know

Dover, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2011

Judged:

I think it was Mike the baseball coach that did this
Pathetic Thinking

York, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2011

Judged:

Cannot believe you folks narrow minded thinking. Why would someone state: "South West wrestling team shame on you". Stupid...how does anyone know THEY had ANY part in this affair? If the SW wrestling were responsible for the clean up, then it would spread like 'wildfire'! Kids are NOT stupid (some possibly), so say someone from 'so and so' high school wants to play a real prank, they simply go to a school where they have NEVER played a sporting event. Do graffiti as though they were getting even because of some reason. Then the students and/or athletic team would be responsible for the cleanup. Now that would be the prank of all pranks. Hang the perps (who are they), but not the athletic team or losing school or town! Geez! Do some of you have inside info that it WAS the SW wrestling; didn't think so? But if you do have info, notify the police or shut up!
Intelligent Post

York, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2011

Judged:

I Know wrote:
I think it was Mike the baseball coach that did this
"I Know", your response if BRILLIANT, as compared to the other idiots posts. At least you give a specific (pacific, as they would say) NAME...LOL... Damn it MIKE, behave yourself!!!
Dumb

Hanover, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2011

Judged:

South West sucks and they know it. This just means that not only do they suck at wrestling but they can't even take a loss with good sportsmanship. Hey, I have an idea, let's rub Ben Gay all over there scrotum's like they did to there own teammate back in the early 90's.
Fix

Elkridge, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2011

Judged:

hercules bonaparte wrote:
Hey YDR, you can keep me from reading your paper online without a subscription, but I will read it at work for free because Kevin brings it in everyday.
C
Delete Cookies
George

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2011

Judged:

CONCERNED wrote:
I believe if the students that do not come forward that are responsible for this, then the entire wrestling team should be responsible to clean it up or the entire school.. This is unacceptable behavior.and poor sportsmanship... These students need to be punished.
Whio said anything about the wrestling team?? Know more than you're letting on??????
Yep Sure Are DUMB

York, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2011

Dumb wrote:
South West sucks and they know it. This just means that not only do they suck at wrestling but they can't even take a loss with good sportsmanship. Hey, I have an idea, let's rub Ben Gay all over there scrotum's like they did to there own teammate back in the early 90's.
Wow, your post name is really, really FITTING...'DUMB'!!! How do you know it was ANYONE from SW? For that matter, it could have been someone from Ottawa, Canada (ah, that's north of the U.S.A.)! It's THEIR (NOT THERE), but since we are on the subject; possibly you should rub Preparation 'H' on your boyfriend Gay Ben's anus (not scrotum) prior to the mount and pin. You know, like YOU have been doing since the early '90's; 'THEIR' you go, DUMB!!!
George

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2011

Judged:

Hmmmm? vandalizing a snow pile LOL
I Know

Dover, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2011

Judged:

Intelligent Post wrote:
<quoted text>
"I Know", your response if BRILLIANT, as compared to the other idiots posts. At least you give a specific (pacific, as they would say) NAME...LOL... Damn it MIKE, behave yourself!!!
Just wanted to have some fun with a post.I am sure Mike had nothing to do with this,but is was funnny to type stupid things like most others on here.
SG Student

Spring Grove, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2011

Judged:

I wonder if SW Students even know that one of the Spring Grove Wrestling coaches, is a police officer??

Wow really stupid there. Spring Grove has many connections with police. More than SW does.
SGOne

Lancaster, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2011

Judged:

I saw a vandalized snow pile earlier this week at Arby's. I suspect the snowman since it had paint on its hands.
George wrote:
Hmmmm? vandalizing a snow pile LOL
hercules bonaparte

Hanover, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2011

Fix wrote:
<quoted text> C
Delete Cookies
Thanks!
Paterno legend

State College, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2011

Judged:

I played football at Red Lion and as every knows, the Red Lion-Dallastown rivalry is one of the biggest, if not the biggest rivalries around the region. During the week of that game it was very common for there to be spray paint and confetti all over our practice field and buildings. There is still paint on the five man sled and there was paintings of male appendages on the building and all over the field. And even writing on our scoreboard. The next day it was all washed off or covered up and gone or still there like on the sled. And there was retaliation from other students following this incident and the rumors of the names going around were not football players but just random students in the school. There's no way to place the blame on the entire wrestling or football team especially when they might not of even been involved in the incident at all. The only way to know is to have video evidence or someone to confess and do the right thing. But who knows if that person will realize that's the right thing to do. Meanwhile don't point fingers at what could be completely innocent kids.
Blue Skies

York, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2011

Judged:

In all fairness, maybe its someone who is a big fan of Southwest Airlines?
Straight Shooting

York, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2011

Judged:

Blue Skies wrote:
In all fairness, maybe its someone who is a big fan of Southwest Airlines?
Sorry, but must very, very apologetically disagree with your post. In THAT AREA, more like SMITH & WESSON firearms. Regardless, me thinks that Southwest Airline and/or Smith & Wesson EMPLOYEES should absolutely be responsible for cleaning of any and all graffiti.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

High School Sports Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WIVB-TV News4 Buffalo, NY |Hazing victims speak... (May '08) Aug 24 Dennis 68
Turner: The true story about a man and his glove (Dec '09) Aug 14 aubree bundy 12
Codorus State Park pool now open (May '11) Jul '14 BoJangles himself 35
Jackson's repeat MVP performance leads All-Nort... Jun '14 Guy lafleur 1
Green Wave baseball program gets new leader Jun '14 David Long 1
Ferndale softball falls short of district title May '14 monty 1
Class B state baseball: Red Oak gets another vi... May '14 Really 2
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

High School Sports People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••