Prep Football: Honaker holds off Leba...

Prep Football: Honaker holds off Lebanon, 14-13

There are 3 comments on the TriCities.com story from Aug 25, 2012, titled Prep Football: Honaker holds off Lebanon, 14-13. In it, TriCities.com reports that:

HONAKER,Va. In a game that featured a combined seven turnovers and opening game sloppiness, Honaker held on to take a 14-13 win over rival Lebanon on Friday night.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TriCities.com.

sports fan

Natural Bridge, VA

#1 Aug 26, 2012
hats off to both schools for a great game played and unto everyone for great sportsmanship shown.unlike last years game in lebanon i recall the sign which the lebanon cheerleaders sported just before their team came out for opening kickoff which read like this. ( sit back and watch history repeat itself )when i saw the sign i told my friend that they already have us ( honaker )beat before a play is run or a score is made and as a former player from honaker that felt degrading to our team and fans as well as the game of football or any sport to think a team bases its outcome of a game on past history.i say let all games be won and lost on the field or court not on past history or because of predictions of newspapers.i learned a long time ago as a young man that any team came beat another team no matter how good the teams are or how bad others think they are.so kudo's to both schools this year for allowing the game to be won and lost on the field and not on the past history of wins and losses.
Lebanon Student

Radford, VA

#2 Aug 27, 2012
Honaker deserved to win they have much better athletes at their small but victorious school. The girls are just so DAMN beautiful all our guys fall hard for them and theres nothing we can do:( thats just life for a Lebanon High school student i guess I wish one day to attend honaker high school and be a cool kid too

-Lebanon Student #4
sports fan

Natural Bridge, VA

#3 Aug 28, 2012
lebanon student, just want to say to you that its not the school that makes the cool in a student but its the heart that shows you are not like the rest. but what you possess is different from all them who think or pretend to be cool.just keep being yourself and if you do change do it to the fact that all them around you know it was a change that made them wish they could be you.not to the place you get all the dates, but that they all wish you was their date.you sound like someone who wants to be like someone else but i say continue being yourself and one day you will be glad you wasn't like the rest but stayed the person you always were.because you'll realize one day that being cool to fit in with or like others, isn't always cool. and having to change from being yourself to fit in to please others will never workout.the cool in a person isn't pleasing others but its having something different that deep down they all want and wish they were different like you. for the most of them who act cool are only doing it to try fitting in with others but really and truly they are unhappy and are trapped in it and ashamed to go back to the person the really was.so good luck to you in life and i hope you don't change your own lifestyle just to make others think your cool because your already cooler than what you see or think.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Virginia High School Football Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'The sky's the limit' for HU's Breon Key in his... (Aug '15) Aug '15 me 2
News Knights Cruise To Win Over Appomattox (Aug '12) Nov '14 Pitiful 2
News FSU holds off Notre Dame to run win streak to 23 (Oct '14) Oct '14 Collage football fan 1
News Football Power Rankings, Oct. 10-17 (Oct '14) Oct '14 Dawg fan 1
News Former Westfield standouts shine on Sunday (Sep '14) Sep '14 BulldogsBullchit 3
Coach (Sep '14) Sep '14 Football fan 1
News High school football heats up (Aug '14) Aug '14 2003-2007 whs fan 1
More from around the web