Fannin County Sports Hall of Fame inducts Polly McLarry and '64 Bonham Warriors football team

There are 3 comments on the North Texas e-News story from Feb 19, 2012, titled Fannin County Sports Hall of Fame inducts Polly McLarry and '64 Bonham Warriors football team. In it, North Texas e-News reports that:

The Fannin County Sports Hall of Fame inducted Leonard, Texas native Howard Zell "Polly" McLarry and the 1964 State Semifinalist Bonham High School football team at the 19th Annual Sports Hall of Fame Induction Banquet February 18.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at North Texas e-News.

johnny

Leonard, TX

#1 Feb 22, 2012
Does anyone know much about the fannin county sports hall of fame other than they have a banquet once a year? I did a search but they don't have a web site that I can find. Is there a building or somewhere you can go to see a list of all those that are in the hall of fame? Who nominates and votes on who goes in? I always see the enews stories every year but don't know much more than that about it. Hopefully someone on here can give me a little more info on this matter.
judy the pictures are dis

Austin, TX

#2 Feb 24, 2012
johnny wrote:
Does anyone know much about the fannin county sports hall of fame other than they have a banquet once a year? I did a search but they don't have a web site that I can find. Is there a building or somewhere you can go to see a list of all those that are in the hall of fame? Who nominates and votes on who goes in? I always see the enews stories every year but don't know much more than that about it. Hopefully someone on here can give me a little more info on this matter.
the pictures are displayed at bailey english school in bonham
judy the pictures are dis

Austin, TX

#3 Feb 24, 2012
the pictures are displayed in bonham at bailey english school

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Texas High School Football Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Friday Football Fever Week Five (Sep '14) Sep '14 Terry 1
News Video shows La Vega football coach using homose... (Sep '14) Sep '14 mad parent 1
News Friday Night Live: Get updates from El Paso-are... (Aug '14) Aug '14 L Morales 3
News Football: Alvord opens with old rival (Aug '14) Aug '14 mark skelton 1
News Drought ends: Lions beat Badgers for first time... (Sep '11) Jul '14 citizen 3
News Ozen's Brown gets offer from Southern California (Mar '14) Mar '14 Brainiac of Beaco... 1
News UTEP's Sun Bowl Turns 50 (Sep '13) Dec '13 Wrong Way Driver 5
More from around the web