cPrime: The Next "Burnlounge" Scam?

Apr 27, 2010 Full story: FITSNews 37

Three years after he was implicated in the Burnlounge pyramid scam , former University of South Carolina running back Rob DeBoer is at it again - this time hawking "magic" magnetic bracelets that ostensibly provide whoever wears them with enhanced power, flexibility and balance.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Freddie

Hurst, TX

#1 Apr 29, 2010
This is in no way a scam, know what you are talking about before you post something like this!!! The technology has nothing to do with magnets and what you have said about promoting to kids is inaccurate by all counts!
Heather

Victoria, MN

#2 May 8, 2010
I don't get why you would write this. If you don't like it,(and it is likely that you haven't even experienced this bracelet), there is a solution: just don't buy one=)!
Seriously, if you have nothing better to do than to write a review on something you didn't even research properly; then why would anyone listen to you?
Only one phrase comes to mind here, "live and let live."
John

San Antonio, TX

#5 Jun 20, 2010
cPRIME is a con game (MLM TRASH!)

I tried it, watched it demonstrated on others and was curious.

I can usually smell a street hustler con job a mile away. This cPRIME thing had that foul order; like snake oil, television evangelist, prayer cloths and the like.

My research confirms that initial suspicions were correct. This is a con . Typr CRPIME SCAM into Google and read. If you can ignore out all the cPRIME shills and mis-direct internet sites, you will find the truth. The demos are parlor tricks and the cPRIME bracelet has ABSOLUTELY NO verifiable and respected source of scientific value.

The ONLY way cPRIME will fly, is for its promoters to find stupid or desperate marks that can be easily misled. It just goes to show, there is a sucker born every minute.
Seth

San Antonio, TX

#6 Jun 20, 2010
Right on, John.

One would have to be a real idiot (or one who preys on dummies) to buy into CPRIME.

Funny, the CPRIME folks say that you must first BUY this CRAP to judge, Oh PLEASE! You must be kidding? OK, then you buy my MAGIC $2 BILL. It too is only $100 and it will make you stronger, more flexible and IS GUARANTEED to retain its value as a monetary instrument. My product is backed by the US TREASURY. Who is backing your $100 MAGIC BRACELET? Is it some hustler who will be INTO the next BIG BREAKTHROUGH is a few weeks?

Less funny, if one is critical of CRPIME and its outrageous and totally unfounded and contrived research, that individual is a HATER. OK. it's true. I HATE CON ARTISTS and all this FLAKY MLM BS.

I hope the FTC and certain States Attorneys General
offices will be dogging this CPRIME SCAM soon. The sooner the better!

It's difficult for me to believe that after all this time and with so many similar scams over the years, in spite of the wealth of data available via the internet... that so many Americans can be so gullible. I feel sorry for the victims and for all those who will eventually learn (after the placebo effect wears off) that they paid so much for so little; even worse, to have influenced family or friends to get conned.
Kelli

Morgan, TX

#7 Jun 29, 2010
CPrime has to be the biggest rip off ever !!!!
You can do the same balancing tricks with a blade of grass.
Adam Ling

San Antonio, TX

#8 Jul 1, 2010
This is not a hate message. It is a sympathetic message to all who will be disappointed and eventually embittered by this hokey CPRIME bracelet.
I've finished my investigation and I find CPRIME to be a complete sham and scam, IMHO.

When the "placebo effect" wears off, and the muscle memory phenomenon is better understood, those that bought-in thinking they will win big and have some sort of permanent physiological advantage over others , will feel stupid and conned. That is regretful, but we live in a FREE society and the famous phrase "caveat emptor" (let the buyer beware) must always be applied.

ALERT: Local CPRIME distributors don't don't seem to be paying TAXES (state or local). I know of a couple of guys for sure who live in the "cash world" and don't even file federal income taxes... or blatantly lie on them like white on rice. They are fun guys to hoist a beer with and crack a joke or two... but I would NEVER enter into business with them. Coincidentally, I have a good friend who is a top-tier administrator in my State's Department of Revenue, who became particularly interested when I mentioned this CRPIME thing briefly over dinner at her place. We were discussing a big case she recently & successfully prosecuted that was sort of similar to CRPIME... but in all fairness not an MLM. She really took interest in CPRIME, took out her phone right then and there and sent a text to her assistant to start pulling data and look into any existing complaints.

I think tax evasion on a state and local level will bite these CPRIME dudes in the butt... and hard! The "hounds of hell" are about to be set lose on CRPIME. We'll soon see what CRPIME is really made of. Between that and a FTC investigation that is brewing, I personally believe CPRIME will be in on the defensive and in hiding by Q1, 2011.

If you are a CPRIME distributor, you'd better get your financial house in order. A day of reckoning is coming sooner than you may imagine.

If you want REAL CONSUMER PROTECTION, have CRPIME scrutinized for your own peace of mind and the protection of others, CONTACT your State Attorneys General Office with a consumer complaint and if you know (or reasonably suspect) tax evasion on the part of any CPRIME distributor, contact your local and state revenue authorities . GET A CASE NUMBER. Document, document and then document. Just do your part, and make sure you get an answer. Follow up and follow through. Itís the best for all involved.

I'm done. Peace and goodwill to all the good folks out there!
Honest

Squaw Lake, MN

#9 Jul 30, 2010
Take the C out of CPRIME and you get CRIME, which this is, a total crime perpetrated on susceptible people for ill begotten gains.
Honest

Squaw Lake, MN

#10 Jul 30, 2010
Take the "P" out of CPRIME and you get CRIME>>>>
miss tee

Florham Park, NJ

#11 Aug 3, 2010
Seth wrote:
Right on, John.
One would have to be a real idiot (or one who preys on dummies) to buy into CPRIME.
Funny, the CPRIME folks say that you must first BUY this CRAP to judge, Oh PLEASE! You must be kidding? OK, then you buy my MAGIC $2 BILL. It too is only $100 and it will make you stronger, more flexible and IS GUARANTEED to retain its value as a monetary instrument. My product is backed by the US TREASURY. Who is backing your $100 MAGIC BRACELET? Is it some hustler who will be INTO the next BIG BREAKTHROUGH is a few weeks?
Less funny, if one is critical of CRPIME and its outrageous and totally unfounded and contrived research, that individual is a HATER. OK. it's true. I HATE CON ARTISTS and all this FLAKY MLM BS.
I hope the FTC and certain States Attorneys General
offices will be dogging this CPRIME SCAM soon. The sooner the better!
It's difficult for me to believe that after all this time and with so many similar scams over the years, in spite of the wealth of data available via the internet... that so many Americans can be so gullible. I feel sorry for the victims and for all those who will eventually learn (after the placebo effect wears off) that they paid so much for so little; even worse, to have influenced family or friends to get conned.
i was about 2 order one. thanks im not!
miss tee

Florham Park, NJ

#12 Aug 3, 2010
i was jus about 2 order one. but lookin at the comments hell no! 4 get ABOUT IT JACK.
David

Apex, NC

#13 Aug 7, 2010
It is obvious none of you naysayers have even tried this bracelet, my guess is you dont have any money, if you had you would know for a fact that there is a difference and it isnt a placebo effect.
mark

Plano, TX

#15 Aug 26, 2010
sorry, it's a scam. i've researched it and blogged about it here:

http://droogie.typepad.com/guy_in_a_bear_suit...
mark

Plano, TX

#16 Aug 26, 2010
John

San Antonio, TX

#17 Sep 10, 2010
Duh ! Me buy cprime. Me make Mommy do it haha. Me am engrish teecher in lokal pubic get high school. Me am soooo smartz now. Me stronger two and I think me shuld play on NFL this weakends for reel duude! Me strong! Before crpime me am week and stuupid. Now, me sell cprime and make big az money. All you stupppids and poor no money low life stuppids that say bad things about cprime are stoooid poopheads with no money, edukation or klass. Do you even kno what that meens? O boy! Only cpime people smartz and rich. Ha ha. You stoopid peoplez ar big looozers and not even good christiaans. Me smart and Jezus loves me two much beter! Me strong so be careful. Me and my frinedz with crpime can beat you to peeces. Look out stoopids!
Rod

Fort Wainwright, AK

#18 Sep 29, 2010
You get what you pay for and if you don't try it don't nock it cause if you honestly try it you know it works like they say it does I know caues I am wearing one now and it is amazing, people can say any thing in blogs if they dont like it what they say will be negitive. So my word it try it before you make it sould bad
Show me

Round Rock, TX

#20 Oct 4, 2010
I challenge anyone in the Austin area to contact me and show me how this works. If you can convince me I will buy 10 and you can keep 9 of them to sell again.
There is a catch. You must do the same demo to another person with my bracelet...the one I will make and have available for you to use. You must do the demo with the full faith in the product as if it were genuine. I will film it as well and post it to you tube.
If the product is real all the world will see the hardest skeptic convinced and if it is not then you will have torn down the scam and hopefully prevented anyone else from wasting their money on this product...
Ron P

Nashville, GA

#21 Oct 10, 2010
Did you ever get anyone to take you up on the challenge?
Show me wrote:
I challenge anyone in the Austin area to contact me and show me how this works. If you can convince me I will buy 10 and you can keep 9 of them to sell again.
There is a catch. You must do the same demo to another person with my bracelet...the one I will make and have available for you to use. You must do the demo with the full faith in the product as if it were genuine. I will film it as well and post it to you tube.
If the product is real all the world will see the hardest skeptic convinced and if it is not then you will have torn down the scam and hopefully prevented anyone else from wasting their money on this product...
Mckinney

Fort Worth, TX

#22 Oct 14, 2010
Wow...This scam takes the cake!!! For all you "Believers" out there of the magical bracelets, take just a few minutes to do some research into Kinesiology and Mesmorism, or let You Tube educate you.
Still a believer?? Hmm.....nevermind.
steve

AOL

#23 Oct 14, 2010
Hello Everyone,

Just to set the record straight, I've been wearing cprime since May and it has changed my physical life. I've had extreme back pain for over five years and let's just say cprime has taken that pain away. When I take off the bracelet the pain comes back, its not placebo. In fact a few weeks ago I lost my bracelet and didn't realize it until a few hours later, I was working and didn't realize it was gone. During those few hours I started feeling back pain and discomfort on my lower back. I found the bracelet a few hours later and about an hour after putting it back on, the pain subsided once again. Since wearing ythe bracelet for 5 months my energy levels have increased, performance and flexibility is the way it was 10 years ago for me. For those that are knocking the product, you obviously haven't tried it. As they say, "Ignorance is bliss" Give it a try, if it doesn't work then return it, the company gives a 30 day money back guarantee. In todays world how many companies do you know stand by their product?

As far as the financial freedom and business opportunity, it works and is a legit business venture. Success depends on the individual. Some people make excuses, some knock a product down without trying it, while others progress, it depends on the goals of that individual. I am a distributor, but not here to sell you a product or convince you of anything. Just stating what this "magical" bracelet has done for me, physically and financially. Best!

Sincerely,
Steve - New York
Anthony

Arlington, VA

#24 Oct 16, 2010
To all the doubters of cPRIME, if you live around the Washington DC area and want me to prove to you that cPRIME is real contact me. As a personal trainer, I've done numerous placebo tests on cPRIME on my clients and members of the gym. The results are strong enough that it proves cPRIME works. So I challenge anyone around the area to come see me and I will put you through all sorts of test and you will see. Contact me through my website www.cprimebandsonline.com and see for yourself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Carolina High School Football Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
13 Midlands prep football players named to SC S... Oct '14 concerned parent 1
'He has a knack' (Jan '14) Jan '14 Seth Childress 1
Former Hilton Head Prep QB Michael Hermann gets... (Apr '13) May '13 RAIDER MISTERIO OG 2
2012-13 Boys Basketball Preview (Nov '12) Nov '12 LAMONT PERRY 1
Goose Creek football team banned from playoffs,... (Nov '12) Nov '12 Kevin Crenshaw 2
Green, Moody put on show as Conway rolls George... (Aug '12) Aug '12 concern 1
Bishop England shuts out Pageland Central 10-0 (Dec '11) Dec '11 Gim Jenson 1
More from around the web