York County coaches say football isn'...

York County coaches say football isn't only factor in college choice

There are 2 comments on the Evening Sun story from Jul 24, 2012, titled York County coaches say football isn't only factor in college choice. In it, Evening Sun reports that:

It's still rare. Even now -- in an era where no high school football talent seems to go unnoticed -- it's uncommon for a local player to attract the attention and earn a scholarship offer from Penn State.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Evening Sun.

Laughing Bear Fan

Commerce City, CO

#1 Jul 24, 2012
He was ecruited because of his raw talent in the shower
lasisi habibu

United States

#2 Jul 31, 2012
me hi all in country?me treu life in ghanaina .my deaf in ghanaina me he preson name habibu ad me can football .he was ecruited because of his raw talente in the shower .may be removel by the moderator need me came football for me.you help for me do?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pennsylvania High School Football Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mercyhurst Prep girls soccer suspended from pla... (Sep '12) Mar '16 Erie 5
News Prep's opponent eager to win 1st state title (Dec '15) Dec '15 Geechi 1
News Penn-Trafford rallies to edge McKeesport in ove... (Nov '15) Nov '15 Corbet 3
News Newport hammers East Juniata 41-10, moves to 3-1 (Oct '15) Oct '15 nennink 1
News Northeast defense holds off Father Judge for win (Sep '15) Sep '15 karmal777 1
News Erie Explosion visit league-leading Columbus of... (May '15) May '15 tom wingo 2
News Erie Hall of Fame announces class of 9 inductees (Apr '13) Apr '15 Ymous_Anon 9
More from around the web