Oakland Raiders sign Chaz Powell to f...

Oakland Raiders sign Chaz Powell to free-agent contract

There are 2 comments on the The York Daily Record story from Apr 29, 2012, titled Oakland Raiders sign Chaz Powell to free-agent contract. In it, The York Daily Record reports that:

Penn State's Chaz Powell, a Susquehannock graduate, celebrates a win against Ohio State in November.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The York Daily Record.

Captain Canada

Virden, Canada

#1 Apr 30, 2012
Nice story. Welcome to Thee Nation Chaz!

“PLAY TO WIN”

Since: Jul 09

" I DA HO " !

#2 Apr 30, 2012
makes me nervous when our starter (wr's) have to punt return. hope chaz bono fills in nicely and is able to contribute to the team. it's cool that at least he has some comrads in there that were drafted by oakland.
RAIDERS 2012!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pennsylvania High School Football Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mercyhurst Prep girls soccer suspended from pla... (Sep '12) Mar '16 Erie 5
News Prep's opponent eager to win 1st state title (Dec '15) Dec '15 Geechi 1
News Penn-Trafford rallies to edge McKeesport in ove... (Nov '15) Nov '15 Corbet 3
News Newport hammers East Juniata 41-10, moves to 3-1 (Oct '15) Oct '15 nennink 1
News Northeast defense holds off Father Judge for win (Sep '15) Sep '15 karmal777 1
News Erie Explosion visit league-leading Columbus of... (May '15) May '15 tom wingo 2
News Erie Hall of Fame announces class of 9 inductees (Apr '13) Apr '15 Ymous_Anon 9
More from around the web