Ursuline's Clark ready for Ohio Sta.....

Nov 7, 2009 Full story: Tribune-Chronicle

Penn State quarterback and Ursuline graduate Daryll Clark remembers last year's Ohio State-Penn State game at Ohio Stadium like it was yesterday.

Full Story
OSUSam

Bishop, CA

#1 Nov 7, 2009
Uh, Daryll. You weren't quite ready enough. Sorry. Maybe next year. Uh........on second thought..NOT!

“momma alwas say dem luky nuts”

Since: Sep 09

Swampsburg, Ohio

#2 Nov 8, 2009
You know, the press made such a BIG DEAL about "Terrel's Pryor's Return Home".....more Buckeye bashing......freakin Dems.....hypocrites...very rarely did they mention Clark's hometown of Urseline, Ohio....I am freakin sick and tired of it ! OSU is actually closer to Pryor's house then State College, PA is ! D-showed up...Pryor didn't turn the ball over-solid game !
OSUSam

Bishop, CA

#3 Nov 8, 2009
Bubba Buckeye wrote:
You know, the press made such a BIG DEAL about "Terrel's Pryor's Return Home".....more Buckeye bashing......freakin Dems.....hypocrites...very rarely did they mention Clark's hometown of Urseline, Ohio....I am freakin sick and tired of it ! OSU is actually closer to Pryor's house then State College, PA is ! D-showed up...Pryor didn't turn the ball over-solid game !
I agree. Maybe this game will silence some of the critics of Pryor. By the way, where was "Linebacker U's) great defense?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ohio High School Football Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hudson football coach Ron Wright critical of pu... Dec 2 rob 1
Caldwell loses heart-breaker to Trimble Tomcats... Nov '14 bob anderson 1
Steubenville rape case: Ma'Lik Richmond returns... Nov '14 NWA 4
Carrollton Free Press Standard Letters to the E... Oct '14 Zach 1
Carrollton Free Press Standard News | New footb... Aug '14 Agree to Disagree 2
Dreyer and the Western Brown Broncos are airing... (Sep '13) May '14 Coach 6
Thousands Drop Out of Ohio's High Schools Every... (Jan '14) Mar '14 Ashley89 2
More from around the web