Cheyenne names new football coach

Cheyenne names new football coach

There are 2 comments on the Las Vegas Sun story from Apr 1, 2009, titled Cheyenne names new football coach. In it, Las Vegas Sun reports that:

Cheyenne High School promoted junior varsity football coach Perryn Hale on Tuesday to varsity coach.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Las Vegas Sun.

cheyenne player 1

Las Vegas, NV

#1 May 6, 2009
he should get rid of john henderson who is nuthin be a cheater in school and a liar who always gets his way he is just a big fake and even i can pancake him
God Love

Las Vegas, NV

#2 May 6, 2009
you are right I know him and he is just a big jerk that nobody likes me and some friends were just talking about him and we think he should just leave the school all he does is make fun of people and picks on the small and weak either he should change his attitude or get out

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nevada High School Football Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 16 New Year's resolutions for Las Vegas in 2016 Feb '16 Local 2
News Meet Gorman football's unsung standout (Dec '14) Dec '14 Tazz3 1
News Manogue 34, Damonte 14: Miners make winning deb... (Sep '11) Sep '11 Mustang Fan 1
Bishop Gorman's Tony Sanchez on High School Foo... (Aug '11) Aug '11 HighSchoolFootbal... 1
News UNLV lands verbal commitments from three locals (Jan '10) Jan '10 baller 1
News Football: Coleville wraps up season (Nov '09) Nov '09 Alamo Fan 1
News Prep Football: Pros and cons to using a player ... (Oct '09) Oct '09 alyse 1
More from around the web