Irish Offer Maryland Athlete

Irish Offer Maryland Athlete

There are 1 comment on the www.irishsportsdaily.com story from Mar 8, 2011, titled Irish Offer Maryland Athlete. In it, www.irishsportsdaily.com reports that:

Notre Dame is the latest school to join the race for Maryland athlete Ian Thomas , according to Franklin High School head coach Anthony Burgos.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.irishsportsdaily.com.

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Since: Dec 06

Cleveland, Ms,

#1 Mar 8, 2011
Sounds like good for Notre Dame, all Notre Dame has to do is win a few games and kids flock to the Dome. Sure there are plenty that aren't academically sound so we send them to the SEC, it's basically 13th grade.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maryland High School Football Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Northeast High football coach faces drug charges (May '10) Jul '13 Karma 2
Talk about Maryland High School Football (May '13) May '13 Big Hit Recruiting 1
News Top Headlines Near Potomac: Metro Fire, Roller ... (May '13) May '13 subsplease 1
News Patterson's Leonard Livingston headed to Florid... (Mar '12) Mar '12 kerry butler 1
Texas High Sschool Football (Nov '11) Nov '11 DaCoach 1
News #10 - Football: Chesapeake unveils new weapon i... (Sep '11) Sep '11 Lisa Webster 1
News Brooks 'Anxious' for Fresh Start at Aberdeen (May '11) May '11 Edward j berg 1