Texas High Sschool Football
DaCoach

Washington, DC

#1 Nov 16, 2011
After living in Texas for the past 26 years, I was relocated to Virginia in September 2011. As a high school football fanatic I decided to venture out and see how VA and MD football would compare to Texas, and I have to say that it's not even close. The athletes in Texas are bigger, faster and stronger, and just now them game better. I am safe to say that most JV programs in TX could beat most Varsity teams in VA and MD.

I ventured out to watch the so called nationally ranked team and I can name at least 6 teams in Texas that either aren't ranked or they are not ranked as high that would destroy Good Counsel.

Euless Trinity
Allen High
Katy High
Southlake Carroll
DeSoto High
Lufkin High

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maryland High School Football Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Northeast High football coach faces drug charges (May '10) Jul '13 Karma 2
Talk about Maryland High School Football (May '13) May '13 Big Hit Recruiting 1
News Top Headlines Near Potomac: Metro Fire, Roller ... (May '13) May '13 subsplease 1
News Patterson's Leonard Livingston headed to Florid... (Mar '12) Mar '12 kerry butler 1
News #10 - Football: Chesapeake unveils new weapon i... (Sep '11) Sep '11 Lisa Webster 1
News Brooks 'Anxious' for Fresh Start at Aberdeen (May '11) May '11 Edward j berg 1
News Irish Offer Maryland Athlete (Mar '11) Mar '11 BigDan 1
More from around the web