Will UGA signee be picked No. 1 overa...

Will UGA signee be picked No. 1 overall in MLB Draft?

There are 2 comments on the The Atlanta Journal-Constitution story from Jun 3, 2012, titled Will UGA signee be picked No. 1 overall in MLB Draft?. In it, The Atlanta Journal-Constitution reports that:

Byron Buxton is considered to be just another country boy around the South Georgia town of Baxley.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Atlanta Journal-Constitution.

Just laughing

Baxley, GA

#1 Jun 4, 2012
Good luck Buck! Here's wising you the best. You've made Appling County proud.
nam vet

Savannah, GA

#2 Jun 4, 2012
In reading todays tweets and blogs, my quess is that the Astro's will go for the more seasoned pitcher so he can help right away and Buck will go #2 to the Twins. Either way, I wish the very best for Buck in his future. It will be nice watching a AC Pirate playing center field for a MLB team and saying I know him. Watched him from T-ball all the way thru the GHSA AA State Championship.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Georgia High School Football Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News SCPS tops Portal 24-14 in Robertson's return (Oct '14) Oct '14 Vanessa 1
News Brindle helps Blazers blaze a path to win at Mc... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Ball guy 2
News Robby Pruitt is new head coach at Coffee High (Jan '12) Apr '14 SHuman 22
News Fannin Finds Football Coach (Jan '14) Jan '14 GHS FB mom 1
News Groves rallies, tops S. Effingham 50-48 (Jan '14) Jan '14 Eddie Puckett 1
News Icons Buford, Washington County finally meet (Dec '13) Dec '13 WACOQB14 1
News Ugly incidents disrupt 2 Friday night games (Oct '13) Oct '13 Collegiate Tool 2
More from around the web