College Football: Southeastern Conference game previews

There are 2 comments on the The Florida Times-Union story from Sep 22, 2012, titled College Football: Southeastern Conference game previews. In it, The Florida Times-Union reports that:

Missouri at No. 7 South Carolina , 3:30 p.m. : The SEC East will lose a challenger here.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Florida Times-Union.

This is it

Jacksonville, FL

#1 Sep 22, 2012
must say that I do not agree with the Romney/Ryan campaign and will NOT Vote republican because of theflip/flop message. I'm sick and tired of Rush Limbaugh self-inflicted radio crap. The tea-baggy party is ridiculous. THe biggest mistake in GOP history is sleeping with the devil of the tea party. The tea-party are fake and worthless and have no money, they sit around and talk about the government but yet one of the main ones who get support from the government. I'm jumping off the GOP train to disaster. I fault McCain for introducing Sarah Palin to the GOP without vetting her, this party needs to be broken down and rebuilt. We do not need the likes of Bush's, McCain and Willard/Mittens. I hope the Democrates take the HOUSE and retain the house and the Senate, My PARTY the republicans/tea-party/whigs/co nservative-wannabe's need a post election counseling. Willard Romney needs pre/post election counseling. The GOP NEEDS counseling badly and may need to start the party all over again. BILL CLINTON mad sense at the DEMOCRATIC CONVENTION! Clint Eastwood made no sense at the GOP CONVENTION, talking to a chair (pretending to be speaking with the President) Thank goodness I skipped the convention the last 16 years
Toaster

Pomona Park, FL

#2 Sep 23, 2012
This is it wrote:
must say that I do not agree with the Romney/Ryan campaign and will NOT Vote republican because of theflip/flop message. I'm sick and tired of Rush Limbaugh self-inflicted radio crap. The tea-baggy party is ridiculous. THe biggest mistake in GOP history is sleeping with the devil of the tea party. The tea-party are fake and worthless and have no money, they sit around and talk about the government but yet one of the main ones who get support from the government. I'm jumping off the GOP train to disaster. I fault McCain for introducing Sarah Palin to the GOP without vetting her, this party needs to be broken down and rebuilt. We do not need the likes of Bush's, McCain and Willard/Mittens. I hope the Democrates take the HOUSE and retain the house and the Senate, My PARTY the republicans/tea-party/whigs/co nservative-wannabe's need a post election counseling. Willard Romney needs pre/post election counseling. The GOP NEEDS counseling badly and may need to start the party all over again. BILL CLINTON mad sense at the DEMOCRATIC CONVENTION! Clint Eastwood made no sense at the GOP CONVENTION, talking to a chair (pretending to be speaking with the President) Thank goodness I skipped the convention the last 16 years
This thread is about SEC college football,not politics. Besides that you're a life long liberal. You've never been a conservative.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Florida High School Football Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Prep football | Experienced Lakewood Ranch read... (May '14) May '14 Jack Rabbit 4
News Florida State 2014 football schedule: Early opp... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Reality Check 1
News Tritons get walk-off win over Cypress Lake High (Oct '13) Jan '14 Ben Dover 4
News Tally athletes at Auburn: Home away from home (Dec '13) Dec '13 HSCLASSICS 1
News Eagles Beat Osceola, Get Rematch with Dwyer for... (Dec '13) Dec '13 scout 2
News Final score: Dwyer 55, Niceville 39 (Dec '13) Dec '13 FSU 1
News Prosecutor: Sex investigation of FSU quarterbac... (Dec '13) Dec '13 nope 15
More from around the web