Hotchkiss heading to 1A quarterfinals

Hotchkiss heading to 1A quarterfinals

There are 1 comment on the KKCO-TV Grand Junction story from Nov 9, 2011, titled Hotchkiss heading to 1A quarterfinals. In it, KKCO-TV Grand Junction reports that:

Hotchkiss is now 10-0 on the season and just three wins away from it's first state title since 1949.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KKCO-TV Grand Junction.

Jim F - Northglenn

Lafayette, CO

#1 Nov 12, 2011
Saw the Nov 12 Hotchkiss - Resurrection Christian 1A quarterfinals game in Loveland. Even though Hotchkiss was vulnerable to the pass early and down 21-7 at halftime, they showed their tenacity and belief in themselves with defensive stands, turnovers and long runs to outscore the Cougars 42-0 in the second half to win 49-21. Congratulions on a well-coached and disciplined team. Best of luck next week with Wiggins and their awesome passing attack.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Colorado High School Football Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News South edges North 8-6 in the 6/8-Man All-State ... (Jun '14) Jun '14 Amy Martinez 1
News Afternoon Drive: CU commit LB Watanabe's Brenna... (Sep '13) Oct '13 emann 2
News Stability is a good sign for Estes Park football (Aug '13) Aug '13 Goes by 2
Big Hit Recruiting Blog (Jun '13) Jun '13 bighitrecruiting 1
News Urban out as Estes Park Bobcat football coach (May '13) May '13 Urban is no 1
News Coach Herman Motz built prep football dynasty i... (Nov '12) Nov '12 N Fullerton 1
News Romney refocuses on the economy at Jefferson Co... (Sep '12) Sep '12 PolitiCat 1
More from around the web