Trip to Texas all about Love

Trip to Texas all about Love

There are 2 comments on the Arkansas Online story from Oct 6, 2010, titled Trip to Texas all about Love. In it, Arkansas Online reports that:

Arkansas offensive lineman DeMarcus Love, a native of Lancaster, Texas, which is about 10 miles south of Dallas, said hea s secured about 12 to 14 tickets for family members to attend Saturdaya s game against Texas A&M at Cowboys Stadium in Arlington, Texas, but that isna t nearly enough for all of his friends and family who want to attend the ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Arkansas Online.

Bobby Hopper

Houston, TX

#1 Oct 6, 2010
I allways wondered how certain people find their way into these games when they don't have the money. Now I know.

United States

#2 Oct 6, 2010
They win fart championships and the grand prize of $2.84.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arkansas High School Football Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Football: Bentonville promotes Grant to head coach (Mar '15) Mar '15 Ben Cody Pearson 1
News NFL Draft: Undrafted Razorbacks Sign Free Agent... (Apr '12) Apr '12 kingkc 1
News Carlisle powers up, stops EPC (Dec '11) Dec '11 EPC Fan 2 8
News Pioneers shut down Panthers in 16-6 victory (Nov '11) Nov '11 Cryptikro 1
Mountain Home High School 7-on-7 Tournament (May '11) May '11 4 States Sports 1
News Blog: Calender Granted Release, Medical Hardshi... (May '11) May '11 Customized NFL je... 1
News Expectations, outcome familiar for Heber Springs (May '11) May '11 Sports Fan 1
More from around the web