Alabama commitment Darius Philon does...

Alabama commitment Darius Philon does not sign, future uncertain

There are 1 comment on the Alabama Live story from Feb 1, 2012, titled Alabama commitment Darius Philon does not sign, future uncertain. In it, Alabama Live reports that:

He arrived late and left early, and Darius Philon still has not signed a college scholarship.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Alabama Live.

Sheik Yerbouti

Richmond, IN

#1 Feb 3, 2012
Better that the school should admit some LITERATE kids who actually want an education. How many DESERVING students were denied admission so this moron can play a silly kids game?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alabama High School Football Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Scout Trout Coaching Philosophy/SR Bowl Mini camp Jan '17 scout trout 1
Hi Dec '16 GrayEagle 1
News Choose the Tennessee Valley Player of the Week ... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Anthony Agosto 1
News Tigers' Top 10 in 2013: No. 1 -- Chris Davis' K... (Dec '13) Dec '13 HSCLASSICS 1
News Auburn defenders say AJ McCarron 'does everythi... (Nov '13) Nov '13 well what i saw 5
News Three-and-out: Tennessee's keys to victory agai... (Nov '13) Nov '13 no more plays 13
News Solid in first start, Craig Sanders establishes... (Sep '13) Sep '13 PurpleCat 1
More from around the web