New Oxford cheerleaders going to Disney World

Full story: Evening Sun 55
That's what Brad Eline, a junior back spotter for the New Oxford High co-ed cheerleading team, asks of the competition his team will face in February at the National High School Cheerleading Championship, which ... Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Matt

Dayton, OH

#1 Dec 17, 2008
This article should have pictures......lots of pictures.
kim

Harrisburg, PA

#2 Dec 17, 2008
Way to go team 's'!!!!!!!!!

Do your best and have a great time!!!!!!!!!!

I will be there to support all of you!!!!!!
cheer dad

Harrisburg, PA

#3 Dec 17, 2008
best of luck to both groups, make New Oxford proud
All INN

West Chester, PA

#4 Dec 17, 2008
This is great news! Glad to hear it!
Angel

Hummelstown, PA

#5 Dec 17, 2008
Good luck Colonials!!
Brenda

Philadelphia, PA

#6 Dec 18, 2008
Go New Oxford!!! Bring It On!
Tami

Harrisburg, PA

#7 Dec 18, 2008
I am a parent of a male cheerleader and a female on the Varsity squad and want to let the WHOLE squad know I am very proud of all of them and the hard work they "ALL" have Done. Both The Varsity and Junior Varsity Squads are awesome to watch and they deserve this opputunity.
Way to Go Kids. You Made it Good Luck. See ya in nationals Kids YOU CAN DO IT...
Bring it to the mat gang.
SjRoth

Downingtown, PA

#8 Dec 18, 2008
I never thought I would see the day New Oxford had male cheerleaders.

Times sure have changed, and it appears for the better. Congrats to my alumni, make us old Colonials proud.
Cheer Mom

Carlisle, PA

#9 Dec 18, 2008
Both squads have proved to work EXETREMELY hard to make it to where they are now. I mam extremely proud of both squads. Congrats girls, and boys!
Mary

East Berlin, PA

#10 Dec 22, 2008
Awww, too bad the coaches are a bunch of asses.:)
I know that those kids are like little slaves -- hey, but good luck slaves!
Jim Rowe - Hanover PA

Shippensburg, PA

#11 Dec 22, 2008
Can I go too?

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#12 Dec 22, 2008
Mary wrote:
Awww, too bad the coaches are a bunch of asses.:)
I know that those kids are like little slaves -- hey, but good luck slaves!
Sorry your child did not make the squad! My daughter is on the new Relics squad...these coaches are fantastic. Go Colonials!
Mary

East Berlin, PA

#13 Dec 22, 2008
Well dear "I started the Fire Storm"... eh, sorry, but my child QUIT the squad. Once your 'child' is in highschool she'll realize what it's REALLY like - and so will you. The coaches don't care about the kids -- ONLY ABOUT WINNING....which is really sad, but hey, until high school, good luck to your child. Heaven forbid she twists an ankle like half the squad has, the coaches will be pissed because she can't be in any mounts. A real coach actually CARES about the hearts and souls of the kids, not just winning.
H-D RIDER

West Chester, PA

#14 Dec 23, 2008
Have a great time!
crazy

Harrisburg, PA

#15 Dec 23, 2008
Mary wrote:
Well dear "I started the Fire Storm"... eh, sorry, but my child QUIT the squad. Once your 'child' is in highschool she'll realize what it's REALLY like - and so will you. The coaches don't care about the kids -- ONLY ABOUT WINNING....which is really sad, but hey, until high school, good luck to your child. Heaven forbid she twists an ankle like half the squad has, the coaches will be pissed because she can't be in any mounts. A real coach actually CARES about the hearts and souls of the kids, not just winning.
Easy Ladies. In the whole scheme of things, this really does not matter at all. No sense in bickering between each other. All coaches all sports as the age of kids gets older it's about winning , it becomes more difficult for the coaches. BECAUSE, it is all about winning when you get to high school. The "let everyone play" is out. Sorry, that's just the way it is. The coaches still care about the kids, but winning becomes a big part of any sport as it should.
I rule the world

Middletown, PA

#16 Dec 23, 2008
Do any of them have boyfriends?
around town

Harrisburg, PA

#17 Dec 25, 2008
I Started the Fire Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry your child did not make the squad! My daughter is on the new Relics squad...these coaches are fantastic. Go Colonials!
you should probably stop talking smack on Allwoood since we all get together with the cheer squads.
Good people work together, just like the girls do.
BigMamma

West Chester, PA

#18 Dec 26, 2008
Mary wrote:
And guess what...only the winners are going to Florida to compete!

And all the losers are whinning and staying home. Did you want some cheese with that wine?

The coaches are winners and so are the cheerleaders!
Mary

East Berlin, PA

#19 Dec 28, 2008
Why don't you 'BUTT" out "BIG" Mamma -- looks like you've had enough cheese for the two of us! I'm not downing the kids -- just the coaches. Now mind your own business and go eat some more cheese!
Mary

East Berlin, PA

#20 Dec 28, 2008
Listen, this is silly. I'm done with this whole issue. I truly do hope the kids win -- they've worked hard I'm sure.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

High School Football Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) Jan 27 Go Blue Forever 1,565
FIFA 15 Team Rankings: Our Top 5 Clubs At The S... Jan 22 newfacers 1
Miracle in the Valley: Crespi gets in, knocks N... (Nov '10) Jan 11 escalante 31
Cordio highlights emotional Fitchburg HOF ceremony (Nov '13) Jan 10 Mayor jtn 6
FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Cantwell Sacred Heart still ... (Oct '10) Dec '14 Dan 13
PHOTOS: 2014 Wichita Eagle All-Metro football team Dec '14 adunn4funn 1
COMMENTARY: Titletown comes up empty in 2014 Dec '14 Mayfield1 1
More from around the web